BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah J.
Saint Stephen , SC
These are classic. I have been eating these since I was a little girl. They are always going to be a favorite for me. They bring back so many wonderful memories!
Jessica V.
Adena
These are good caramels. They stick in my teeth, so I use them mainly for cooking/baking with. They melt well in recipes.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these candies. Caramel is my favorite and the Sathers bags are the perfect amount of candy. They taste great and are very affordable. I always buy these little Sathers snack bags when I run into the convenient store. Will continue to purchase these!
Raina M.
Nome, AK
I didn't like these they smell bad and they don't feel very good on my tounge and u wasn't sure about the taste
Caroline N.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE these candies. I always go out of my way to find them because they are deliciously sweet and enjoyable.
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
I find myself stopping at gas stations regularly for these. Soft, chewy, sticky, delicious.
Christine A.
Canton, GA
Yummy. Smooth and creamy. The richness of these caramels makes it hard to eat more then 2-3 at a time.
Candace B.
These are good for the price. I buy them at the convenience store when I get gas. A nice, sweet and chewy treat
Jessie C.
East Liverpool, OH
Very good tast. Very chewy and delicious. There very affordable and I love them.
Evan J.
Perry, GA
I have only tried these once and fell in love with it. Yummy yummy in my Tummy.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.