BY SATHERS #21 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Haleigh B.
These remind me of my grandma so much! She would always have these for us when we would visit
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
These are great for many things. I remember I used to melt and pour over my apples!! Try it!
Takeya W.
Montgomery, AL
I love caramel and I love this brand. Inexpensive and very tasty. Better than any name brand.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love this stuff it's so good and sweet and great to put on cakes and ice cream or whatever
Brittney a.
Omg I use to love these. There soon oops delicious. I haven't had these in probably 10 years
Trisha A.
Super tasty and they don't have that plastic-y taste that a lot of other chewy candies have!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
These are good second choice for my caramel cravings. A little harder but still really good.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Yum .. i want some right now .. these are some of my favorite.. and they are a great price .
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
I find myself stopping at gas stations regularly for these. Soft, chewy, sticky, delicious.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
I've never tried these but by the way they look they look good so you know IDK what to say
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.