BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

Kinston, NC
I loveee these things. Reminds me so much of when I was younger. #GoodOleDays
Heather H.
Heather H.
I lovvvvveee these mini tootsie rolls. are you cant beat the price. must get.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
These are gross. They almost taste like plastic sometimes and other times I really do feel and think that I am eating plastic. I have eaten this product and have had hard pieces of tasteless candy. It's weird and it is not even worth to bear with even with it's really cheap price. I would avoid this candy at all costs. You're better off buying a better brand. I give this product an F for not even tasting like caramel 100% of the time!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Modesto, CA
Great snack to have on the go. I eat them during school and they are great. They are hard and then chewy and then gone. They keep you wanting more!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Nashua, NH
Classic. these remind me of my grandmother who always has a little hidden drawer full of them. the best caramel! simple candy is always the best.
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Cheap and yummy! Also chewy & very caramely! You can find them at almost any convenient store
Brittney a.
Brittney a.
Omg I use to love these. There soon oops delicious. I haven't had these in probably 10 years
Tori N.
Tori N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These caramels are definitely worth the purchase! Taste great and are not expensive.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Awww My great-grandmother would keep these by her couch in the living room and would not stop giving me some. Aww<3
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL
This brand takes me back to my child hood and I love that! If I see a pack of these candies at a store I will pick them up!
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.