BY SATHERS #18 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Yummy , So Damn Good I'd Buy These Time & Time Again
My Grandma Use To Buy These Back In The Day For Me
Delonda G.
Can very well taste the chocolate . the texture is greatttttt . i think they are devouring try them .
Michelle P.
I love caramel . This brand is okey a bit hard when you bite them but after they are pretty much soft
Daiane M.
Darien
It's vary tasty , when I have one I always feel having another one haha so good my favorite caramel
Julia P.
Meridian, ID
So chocolatey and chewy. Love these so much! I have always loved these, tootsie rolls are the best.
Amie R.
Fontana, Ca
Not my favorire caramels. It seems like whenver I purchase this brand the caramel in hardcand old.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
These are so yummy!!! and they work great to make homemade turtles, which I do for the holidays.
Laura E.
East Chicago, IN
They are ok. I would prefer them to be softer and smoothr. I do like how you get them in a pack.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Cheap and yummy! Also chewy & very caramely! You can find them at almost any convenient store
Stephanie C.
So mouth watering just thinking about caramel! One of my all time favorite candies growing up!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.