BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My oma used to have these in her purse and cookie jar all the time. So cheap and delicious. You can buy these pretty much anywhere.
janna a.
janna a.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good for children good and for me too. This reminds me so much of my childhood so much to my infancy they are very rich.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
These are so good! so sweet, but one will do when you're craving sweets! I remember when my grocery store had these 3 for 25 cents when I was growing up. loved it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
These can be hit and miss depending on how long they have been on the shelf. Not bad if they are soft but I have accidentally grabbed some rock hard ones before. Not so good in that case.
Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.
Pearsall, TX
These are a little slice of my childhood, they might get stuck to your teeth because their so chewy, but they are a good snack to feed young ones. These are very memorable.
Precious C.
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Wish more came in the packet but there so cheap I don't mind get there every rom I go to the gas station love all they products
Haley M.
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these carmels, they're the perfect amount of chewiness and yumminess. They taste well with just about anything!
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
I love these! I get these almost every time I go in the gas station. You get so many for such a cheap price!
Adison B.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Love this Item. It is very sweet and you can buy them locally. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Amie R.
Amie R.
Fontana, Ca
Not my favorire caramels. It seems like whenver I purchase this brand the caramel in hardcand old.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.