BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
kirsti R.
I grew up eating these and my grandmother introduced me to these when I was younger. I have been eating them ever since! They bring up really good memories for me growing up and brings joy to even see them! They start off hard then kinda meet in your mouth. I love them and can't wait for my daughter to he old enough to enjoy then with me. I have always enjoyed this Carmel over chocolate any day!
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic. Super good but super boring. There are definitely other things I'd rather eat. But if someone offers me one I won't turn it down. Not at all. However, there are better caramel options available as well. I love the cubes of caramel meant for baking.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these candies. Caramel is my favorite and the Sathers bags are the perfect amount of candy. They taste great and are very affordable. I always buy these little Sathers snack bags when I run into the convenient store. Will continue to purchase these!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is also a classic of my childhood. This I found at Target but they are at other retailers as well. including the grocery store in the baking aisle. I find these very inexpensive. They are not pricey at all. i would recommend them. Very good caramels.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Cheap grainy caramels that aren't as rich and creamy as another brand that I could mention. Not one of my favorites by any means but a good one if there are no other options available. They actually make my throat sore and I wouldn't recommend it.
Shana S.
Nampa, ID
YUM! These taste marvoulous, and are small enough to keep or stash anywhere for secret candy time! I bought these on Amazon and recommend you do too! The flavor is devine, and so wonderful! I will be buying more as they are so yummy! Take my word for it, and buy some today!
Amy C.
In my opinion, these are the best caramels available in the store. The perfect mixture of sticky and sweet but not too much of either one. So delicious! Try melting these and dipping apple slices in for a snack. So much yum! I love snacking on these.
Emily W.
Bakersfield, CA
A very classic caramel candy. It is relatively inexpensive and can be found at most gas stations or grocery stores. Pretty affordable but I think there are other brands that are much better. I will buy from time to time but it is not my go-to option.
Jill S.
You definitely cannot beat the price on these guys! A perfectly portioned bag and less than a dollar? I'll take two! These caramels are delicious. They are buttery and creamy and perfect sizes. Not too sticky either!
Kim C.
Edison, NJ
I hate chocolate, so I am always "stuck" looking for non-chocolate candy to satiate my sweet tooth. With few options, I often turn to Sathers caramels for the rich and creamy flavor. While I only eat candy once in a while, these are such a reliable option!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.