BY SATHERS #21 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Kirsti R.
I grew up eating these and my grandmother introduced me to these when I was younger. I have been eating them ever since! They bring up really good memories for me growing up and brings joy to even see them! They start off hard then kinda meet in your mouth. I love them and can't wait for my daughter to he old enough to enjoy then with me. I have always enjoyed this Carmel over chocolate any day!
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Love these. Love caramel and I love the brand. This brand has great candies and all the candies have a wonderful flavor. My only complaint is that their candies are a bit hard, so I would recommend sucking on them first before you chew. But I also think it is more enjoyable this way. I read somewhere that these candies are better than others because it is the same great flavor, but without the bloating that other candies can give you. Love this product and this company!!
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Classic. Super good but super boring. There are definitely other things I'd rather eat. But if someone offers me one I won't turn it down. Not at all. However, there are better caramel options available as well. I love the cubes of caramel meant for baking.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these candies. Caramel is my favorite and the Sathers bags are the perfect amount of candy. They taste great and are very affordable. I always buy these little Sathers snack bags when I run into the convenient store. Will continue to purchase these!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is also a classic of my childhood. This I found at Target but they are at other retailers as well. including the grocery store in the baking aisle. I find these very inexpensive. They are not pricey at all. i would recommend them. Very good caramels.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Cheap grainy caramels that aren't as rich and creamy as another brand that I could mention. Not one of my favorites by any means but a good one if there are no other options available. They actually make my throat sore and I wouldn't recommend it.
Shana S.
Nampa, ID
YUM! These taste marvoulous, and are small enough to keep or stash anywhere for secret candy time! I bought these on Amazon and recommend you do too! The flavor is devine, and so wonderful! I will be buying more as they are so yummy! Take my word for it, and buy some today!
Emily W.
Bakersfield, CA
A very classic caramel candy. It is relatively inexpensive and can be found at most gas stations or grocery stores. Pretty affordable but I think there are other brands that are much better. I will buy from time to time but it is not my go-to option.
Amy C.
In my opinion, these are the best caramels available in the store. The perfect mixture of sticky and sweet but not too much of either one. So delicious! Try melting these and dipping apple slices in for a snack. So much yum! I love snacking on these.
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
These are gross. They almost taste like plastic sometimes and other times I really do feel and think that I am eating plastic. I have eaten this product and have had hard pieces of tasteless candy. It's weird and it is not even worth to bear with even with it's really cheap price. I would avoid this candy at all costs. You're better off buying a better brand. I give this product an F for not even tasting like caramel 100% of the time!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.