BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Cheap grainy caramels that aren't as rich and creamy as another brand that I could mention. Not one of my favorites by any means but a good one if there are no other options available. They actually make my throat sore and I wouldn't recommend it.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Omg these are a blast from the past! I would always talk my mom into buying these for me at the gas station! I love these little guys! So sweet and creamy and not too sticky.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Like i said, anything caramel and i will give it a try. i absolutely love caramel. Its one of my favorite things to be in a candy bar or even on ice cream.
paola v.
I love this candies and the fact that their so cheap I love them even more . I buy them every time I go grocery shopping Bc that's how good they are
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My oma used to have these in her purse and cookie jar all the time. So cheap and delicious. You can buy these pretty much anywhere.
janna a.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good for children good and for me too. This reminds me so much of my childhood so much to my infancy they are very rich.
Haleigh B.
These remind me of my grandma so much! She would always have these for us when we would visit
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
I've never tried these but by the way they look they look good so you know IDK what to say
Ja M.
These are a reminder of my childhood. My grandmother ALWAYS had bag of these in her house
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Cheap, but Ok for the price. plus it's good for giving away, or using as a treat.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.