BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
If I could go back to the eighties when I was a little girl and me and my grandpa's to go to the pharmacy with my dad while we waited for my grandpa's prescriptions and Grandpa would put a nickel in this little box that they had where you can try samples and come back with a handful of others caramels we'd sit there and enjoy the current as well leave for Grandpa's medicine those were the days and that Carmel was like heaven
kirsti R.
kirsti R.
I grew up eating these and my grandmother introduced me to these when I was younger. I have been eating them ever since! They bring up really good memories for me growing up and brings joy to even see them! They start off hard then kinda meet in your mouth. I love them and can't wait for my daughter to he old enough to enjoy then with me. I have always enjoyed this Carmel over chocolate any day!
Tia C.
Tia C.
Dierks, AR
These stick your teeth caramels are delicious. They are very cheap and taste great! I love to use these in my baked goods like making caramel brownies! They melt easily to make it easier to incorporate into many different things. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who asks!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
These caramels are so smooth and sweet I love Caramels and this brand has a taste to die for it great for those who love the smooth an sweet taste of caramels.. I always get them in my dollar store and i always buy around 5 packs i bring them to my work and everyone loves them.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Nampa, ID
YUM! These taste marvoulous, and are small enough to keep or stash anywhere for secret candy time! I bought these on Amazon and recommend you do too! The flavor is devine, and so wonderful! I will be buying more as they are so yummy! Take my word for it, and buy some today!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these candies. Caramel is my favorite and the Sathers bags are the perfect amount of candy. They taste great and are very affordable. I always buy these little Sathers snack bags when I run into the convenient store. Will continue to purchase these!
kathygraves
kathygraves
You go into get gasoline and see these at the checkout. That's the only place I see them, and if I do, I pick them up and happily eat them on my drive to wherever I'm going. They are cheap and slightly waxy but I love caramels and they get 4 stars for effort.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic. Super good but super boring. There are definitely other things I'd rather eat. But if someone offers me one I won't turn it down. Not at all. However, there are better caramel options available as well. I love the cubes of caramel meant for baking.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Edison, NJ
I hate chocolate, so I am always "stuck" looking for non-chocolate candy to satiate my sweet tooth. With few options, I often turn to Sathers caramels for the rich and creamy flavor. While I only eat candy once in a while, these are such a reliable option!
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Mobile, AL
I have bought these before they were good but in my opinion not as great as the Werther's smooth and creamy. The Sather's are great I bought them before I saw them at a gas station and a little pricey but I would repurchase them again it has been awhile .
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.