BY SATHERS #21 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Starlight Mints - A button-shaped, peppermint flavored, hard candy. 12-pack per box. - Size: 3.6 oz, Flavor: Peppermint, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Pouch see more...

Buy on Walmart
VAL B.
I work in a busy elementary school office and though passing out candy is frowned upon, sometimes the older kids get a mint from me as a reward for a job well done. These work will in winter months also for a tickling throat so I keep them in my purse as well. Great peppermint.
Felicia H.
My boyfriend and I constantly carry these peppermints with us. Not only are they delicious and refreshing but they work like magic to get rid of nausea and upset tummies. I just love them!
Wendy wojtad 6.
East China, MI
Grandma always use to say she carried peppermints for many reasons. I'm like grandma and keep Sather's mints in my purse. Pi have after lunch everyday for a treat and to keep the onion breath from my favorite burger. And as grandma always said, it takes care of a tummy ache too, probably mp from may favorite burger at lunch ­čśő
Leah D.
Holland, MI
I love these mints. They are a great treat after a meal and to keep your breath fresh throughout the day. Nice for sticking in my purse too.
Selena d.
I only eat them when I get them from sonic, wouldn't really purchase these myself. I do keep them handy in the car for my son
SOUZAN G.
Wallington , NJ
Sathers Candy Starlight Mints Candy #
Very nice candy and I love since I was a kid :D and my baby 2 years old love it 2 :D
Amanda P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a classic candy that's been around for years! You can't go wrong with these. I like them at the movie theatre!
Candy M.
These are great mints. My kids love to get them when we travel, and you honestly can't beat the price or flavor.
Noor K.
These are refreshing and yummy, I love them. They are always at restraunts which is good. They are also chewy.
Bekka O.
Ada, OK
I love these mints! One of the items I keep in my classroom for my students! It helps stimulate the brain!!
Millie A.