BY SATHERS

Gummi Worms Candy - The popular multi-colored, worm-shaped gummi. 12-pack per box. - Size: 3.25 oz, Flavor: Assorted see more...

Francis S.
When I was little we would buy these when they were 2/$1. Time flies huh? For the size of the bag, I would definitely not pay more than $1 either since other brands offer more candy for your buck. They are a decent gummy worm but if you're going to go all out, Haribo is a more solid choice in my humble opinion. These do make good gingerbread house decor, though (think fencing, lining the roof, etc.).
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love me some gummy worms! I remember eating these same exact ones while I was a kid. These worms are defiantly reasonable priced. I remember these were 2 for a dollar and these worms were defiantly the candy I'd pick. You can play and eat your food at the same time lol!
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This gummy worms are the best! We love these individual bags and we open them up and leave them on a plate to dry out over night. This makes them even more fun, more chewy, and they last longer. All the flavors are consistently good and u get 12 packs for under nine dollars - delivered to your door! YES!
Christy W.
Lancaster, KY
When my family and I would travel we would always stop at a gas station not only for gas but for snacks.....this would almost always be in the bag of goodies making its way to the car :)
Tammie J.
My son says these are to hard to chew. He complains about them hurting his teeth and gums. As a mom I would advise not to feed to younger children.
Veronica  D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I remember when these used to be 2/$1. I love how you can pick two different candies! I always get the regular gummie worms and the sours.
Jennifer H.
I hate this type of candy. It's too hard to chew on and it hurts your teeth. I don't believe parents should be feeding their kids this.
Danielle L.
Los Angeles, California
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These have been a road trip staple for me for many years. Although I prefer bears over worms these are one of my favorite candies.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
If you don't like gummy worms, then you're weird. I love biting them in half and giving them surgery until they're all one color.
Natalie F.
They are great but of course everything can always be better it would be nice if they added more flavors. I still love them!
Jeannifer S.