BY SATHERS #20 in Nut Candy

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2 oz, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I never likes these. The crunch is a positive, but the flavor is lacking. They do not even look appealing to me. The price is on point though if you enjoy them and want an affordable sweet treat. it is just not for me.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I used to buy these as a little kid but I feel like they're so hard to find in stores but other than that these were so
Amanda L.
Good concept, but I never liked theses, I really dislike the texture, and the after taste from the coating.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
I love these. They make me think of my child hood. There sweet and crunchy. The perfect combo.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
These are definitely a hit in my house...even my 4 & 6 year old daughters love them.
Julie N.
mississauga
I cannot find these in stores often but these are so delicious i use to always but them when I was younger!!
Evelin  L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've never tried these are they good?