BY SATHERS

Sathers Candy Root Beer Barrels Candy # 10148 Artificially Flavored
  • "Seeing that root beer flavoring is my favorite, of course I love these!" in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Funny thing is I don't like root beer but I love root beer hard candy.
I usually buy these in my local grocery store. (Ingles)
I don't buy these often but I always keep a few in my candy jar. When I run out I will buy more.
These are very cheap so I repurchase.
I would recommend this candy to everyone. Even those who don't like root beer.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I always stayed away from these candies, because when i though of root beer, I'm not sure what i thought it would taste like, and lets be honest they just don't look that appetizing. It wasn't until after i got married that i actually tried my first one. It was love at first taste.
Never judge a book by its cover i guess lol
Emily D.
Columbus, OH
My boss has these in her office at work and I always grab one when I'm in there! They are so good and definitely remind me of when I was a kid. They have a pretty strong Root Beer taste, but that is what is great about them! Try these out for yourself!
Makenzie W.
Findlay, OH
Root Beer Barrels!! Oh my goodness all I can think about is when granny sets out her candy dish and lets you take a piece. I absolutely love these, as any root beer lover would. They taste so good, one of my favorite little candies for sure.
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
I love how these are sold at gas stations, and they are relatively cheap, you can get 2 bags for less than $3 at most places. And the best part is you can mix and match the bags and get different snacks!
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
As much as these are the candy you find at the bottom of your kids' Halloween candy bags and smooshed into the road during a parade, they have a wonderful flavor thats both humble and delicious without the burping!
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I love these my grandfather was a trucker and he always had these in his rig always brings back great memories of him these are so yummy! hard candy tastes just like rootbeer
April W.
Park Hills, MO
Every time I have one of these candies I am brought back to my childhood. I would go with my brothers down to the corner shop and this would be something we could by for a penny.
jamie b.
Taylors, SC
Again, these take me back to when I was a kid. Loaded with sugar, they aren't the best for you. The taste is what you would expect from a gas station treat!
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I have always loved these but I cannot find them anymore. these are so amazing its super hard to even describe. I wish I could find them easier though.
mia s.
Why does the product taste acidic?
Linda C.
Do they still sell these? Where?