BY SATHERS

Sathers Candy Root Beer Barrels Candy # 10148 Artificially Flavored
  • "Seeing that root beer flavoring is my favorite, of course I love these!" in 1 review
Emily D.
Emily D.
Columbus, OH
My boss has these in her office at work and I always grab one when I'm in there! They are so good and definitely remind me of when I was a kid. They have a pretty strong Root Beer taste, but that is what is great about them! Try these out for yourself!
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I'm not a big fan with soda candies. They aren't the best flavored candy. Just taste like a lot of the soda syrup and that's not good.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
I always stayed away from these candies, because when i though of root beer, I'm not sure what i thought it would taste like, and lets be honest they just don't look that appetizing. It wasn't until after i got married that i actually tried my first one. It was love at first taste.
Never judge a book by its cover i guess lol
Gabbie P.
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
As much as these are the candy you find at the bottom of your kids' Halloween candy bags and smooshed into the road during a parade, they have a wonderful flavor thats both humble and delicious without the burping!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
These are pretty good. I know lots of people love them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get them. Decent root beer favor.
natalia s.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite candies of all time! I have a terrible sweet tooth and these are one of my go to candies. Love the flavor and the price.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These surprisingly taste like rootbeer, but they are awkward to have in your mouth. They are a little bit too big.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
I love how these are sold at gas stations, and they are relatively cheap, you can get 2 bags for less than $3 at most places. And the best part is you can mix and match the bags and get different snacks!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Old but goodies candy and been around for years and people are still buying them....
Angela M.
Angela M.
I love these, but I just wish they weren't artificially flavored. They are great for road trips!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Do they still sell these? Where?
mia s.
mia s.
Why does the product taste acidic?