BY SATHERS

Buy on Jet.com
Maikou M.
Palm Desert, CA
I love seeing these candy corns all over the store when Halloween comes around. =D Although they are super sweet, it is great for those who have an extreme sweet tooth like me! The chewiness and texture of it adds on to just how amazing they are. Also, they are nice when you want to use it to decorate cupcakes for a Halloween party etc.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to LOVE candy corn when I was younger, and this brand reminded why I did. Still, it is not my favorite candy- you get tired of it after a while. But still a great snack for kids to enjoy.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
Not a huge fan of candy corn. Doesn't have a great taste and sticks to your teeth. I can eat a couple pieces once a year at Halloween but otherwise I don't need any.
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I can only eat 5 at a time considering how sugary this little candy is, but I absolutely love them. I have been enjoying candy corn since i was a small child back when i could eat a one pound bag with out blinking.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love candy corn so much. I know a lot of people hate it and it's literally just sugar, but it might be my favorite candy of all time. This brand is really good!
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
Good for a grab n go sweet tooth fix!!! Just the right amount so you don't keep eating and eating! The price of course is very reasonable. Good product for a good price!
Paulina R.
No matter what brand i try. I just cant seem to fall in love with candy corn. Ive given it multiple tries. But they just taste nasty to me.
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
honestly as soon as they put out this candy in the store you knew Halloween was around the corner! Great taste and good price great treat
felecia g.
I love any mallowcreme candy and cany corn is one on top! I usually only buy around Halloween, but any time is a good time!
Michelle H.
miami, FL
We are big fans of candy corn and only get them for Halloween season so excited to grab a bag of these babies so delicious