BY SATHERS

Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to LOVE candy corn when I was younger, and this brand reminded why I did. Still, it is not my favorite candy- you get tired of it after a while. But still a great snack for kids to enjoy.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love candy corn so much. I know a lot of people hate it and it's literally just sugar, but it might be my favorite candy of all time. This brand is really good!
Marie L.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
I really don't like candy corn like that. It's okay for the moment, but i wouldn't really recommend it to a lot of people.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Frostburg , Md
I absolutely adore candy corn and I can't wait for it to show up every fall. I always stock up on it every year!
Bambi C.
Bambi C.
Cleveland, TN
It must be a texture thing because I feel like I'm eating wax in the flavor of sugar
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Love Candy corns. Best candy in the fall. Great snack if your wanting something sweet.
Aryn R.
Aryn R.
I always loved getting an assortment of the "2 for$$) candies! These always made the cut! I love them!
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
When these hit the shelves it's a reminder that Halloween is just around the corner :) They are soft, chewy, and sweet.
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
Orlando, FL
These are gross don't waste your money on this product. I don't like the taste or texture.
Valencia T.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
One of the best candies there is!