Sathers Candy Corn uploaded by Denise J.Sathers Candy Corn uploaded by Madeline D.

BY SATHERS

Nothing says fall like Candy Corn. Enjoy this seasonal treat any time of the year. The sugary treat is a quick way to satisfy the sweet tooth in all of us any time of the year. The colorful treats are a sweet and traditional way to say Happy Halloween or Happy Fall! see more...

Eli E.
Fresno, CA
Candy corn is one of my favorite Halloween candies. Every year I at least buy 10 bags that's how much I love them lol!! I purchase them every year at Walmart and they are very affordable. I will most definitely purchase more!
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are one of those snacks that you either love or hate and I love it. Every time I see shelves full of candy corn it just lets me know that it almost fall and almost time for Halloween. This is a super sweet treat that's cheap enough that you can fill everyone's candy bags with some.
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Candy corn is the number one symbol and candy that scream HALLOWEEN to me! You can buy this product at literally any store, maybe even the gas station . It's cheap and most popular during the month of October. I would highly recommended this for kids and adults !
Kaitlyn N.
Rocky River, OH
candy corn gets a bad reputation but it really starts to get me in the halloween spirit. it’s super cheap and a great treat for the halloween season. it really makes me feel ready for fall and i think that everyone should give it another chance.
Lexi G.
Valley Center
Candy corn always gets me in the mood for Halloween because for one the colors is fall time colors and two they only come out with Halloween candy corn during this time of year. Yes I would recommend this to others because it is very good.
Cyniah T.
I love candy corn like I always loved candy corn but not everybody’s candy corn is good like their candy corn and sometimes my friends be looking at me like I’m crazy when I eat candy corn and yes I would recommend this to others😂❤.️
Kaylyn P.
Silverdale, WA
Whenever I eat candy corn people get grossed out! I guess I’m one of the very few who actually really like candy corn. This brand in particular is delicious as well as non expensive. Always keep a bowl of these around my house!
ALYSSA A.
Campbell
Best Halloween candy! You can find it just about any store you walk into. It doesn't have to be fall either they will have it. Not to sweet which is always great and the price is very reasonable! I recommend this to anyone!
Hailey H.
Kensington, MN
This is mine and my family's favorite treat during Halloween time! Definitely a great value in our hearts. They are fun and very tasty and this brand of them makes them even better! We get them every year like a tradition.
Meghan N.
Every September and October in my house is full of candy corn. I love this kind of candy corn!!! Our family munches on it all throughout fall even into November. Our Halloween holiday is never complete without candy corn!
Kelli D.
Does anyone like the fat little pumpkins that taste like candy corns?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you like candy corn?
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
cuanto cuesta se miran muy ricos mm