Sathers Bit O Honey Candy

by none

Twelve 2.0 Ounce bags of Sathers Bit O Honey Candy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sathers Bit O Honey Candy!
Product Highlights
“This has to be the best candy every!!” in reviews
“Favorite candy ever.. Its so good and the best part is where i am from they give them out like crazy during Halloween!” in reviews
These things kinda hurt my teeth but I love them they are bomb not better then a Reese but they are good I dont really recommend them
San Jose, CA
These are so chewy and yummy I love the taste of honey and almonds so this candy is the best it's similar to a laffy taffy.
Hampton, VA
These get stuck in your teeth. But they are so tasty! You can't just eat a few. You'll eat the entire bag and want more
Las Cruces, NM
Shamokin, PA
Sweet salty crunchy so many cravings in one YUM! GOTTA HAVE SOME of these around the car when going on long drives
West Deptford , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,219 reviews
These are good. They are a little hard and a little chewy. They have a great flavor, and its fun to eat more then one
Huntsville, AL
I like these a lot the bags are so small though. Great travel snack I think. Adults and kids will love them.
union, sc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Gross.. this was the one candy that was in your Halloween bag 3 years later. they taste like peanut rocks
Zeeland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been around since I was a kid :) Sweet, chewy & super yummy! Honey & nuts, taffy type texture.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My grandma used to give me these as a treat for doing something good. I love them. Yummy, chewy candy.

Looking for your answer?