BY NONE

Twelve 2.0 Ounce bags of Sathers Bit O Honey Candy see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Favorite candy ever.. Its so good and the best part is where i am from they give them out like crazy during Halloween!" in 1 review
  • "This has to be the best candy every!!" in 1 review
Lacie W.
My cousin introduced me to these, and wow... they are actually really good. I didn't know what to expect because it had the word "honey", which i like honey but not a lot. That was not the case. It was very good and everyone should at least try a piece of it.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Bit O Honeys are my absolute favorite candy!!! This company pairs the sweet stickiness of taffy with that rich, peanut butter almost Mary Jane like flavor that they then jam pack with a honey flavor. Soooo yummy!
Dana B.
Allentown, PA
I really enjoy these every once in a while I love how they taste it doesn't taste like it would be bad for you at all it taste like it will be good for you, like a healthy treat
S T.
These are delicious unique candys. There is nothing else on the market with this type of flavor and consistency, I love taking these in to the movies with me or snacking on them watching something at home with my boyfriend.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Bit o honey is so good. A bit hard for me but the smooth caramel flavor it has is rather lovely. I get these like once a year. They are very rich but worth the buy.
Melinda B.
Comfrey, MN
This has to be the best candy every!! The only thing is, is that you have to pinch them before you buy. If there to hard it hurts your jaw. The softer the better!
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I don't understand how I can dislike honey but really like this candy. It is a classic from my childhood and now I can share that treat with my kids.
Lyndsay C.
Came across these and teared up a bit. These were my grandmas favorite candy. Whenever we were in the store she'd always pick up her bit o honeys.
Marianna S.
Great candy!! Very tasty!! They have a honey and carmel taste that go perfectly together. I always got them for Halloween and traded for them!!
Manny B.
These things kinda hurt my teeth but I love them they are bomb not better then a Reese but they are good I dont really recommend them