BY SATHERS

Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
Childhood memories. I've always loved these, but they are hard to find (at least where I live). They taste soo much like honey with little bits of nuts(to me anyway). They are little, but they chew and chew. Highly recommended for anyone who likes/loves honey.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My grandmother would give these to me when I was little. It took a while to get used to them but really like them now.
Emily E.
If you want to pull a tooth, or crown out, this may be the candy for you. The dentist may have their work cut out for the  people who chew on very hard, strange candy such as this. I don't like it. Awful. Unappetizing. Insipid.
No, thank you! There are plenty of other candies I do enjoy. This isn't going to work for me. The end.
Candice D.
Caruthersville, MO
These candies are so good! The honey taste is very real, and if they are hard, chew on the candy until is softens, then chew. This is my preferred candy. no odd favors, just good. There are very few honey-flavored candies that are mainstream, and it's nice to see something different. taste buttery.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These candies are so good! The honey taste is very real, and if they are hard, suck on the candy until is softens, then chew. This is my preferred taffy-sequel candy---no odd favors, just good. There are very few honey-flavored candies that are mainstream, and it's nice to see something different.
Rebekah O.
Jber, AK
I never understood the appeal of these. They are called Bit O' Honey yet if ANYTHING they slightly resemble caramel. There are so many other things you could eat if you want caramel in the first place. Not to mention these things make rocks look soft. Honestly I have only ever see old people (my father included) enjoy these. GO nuts!
HannahJo G.
I had to bring these to school for a freshman project a couple years ago. I hadn't tried them before hand but I did that day. And I'm not a fan of the consistency or texture. I've ate one or two over the years since and I still like the flavor but the way it feels and sticks to my tweet I just don't like at all.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Omg! these candies are sooo amazing and delicious! i am sad that i can rarely find them in big bags...only little bags that only have like 10pcs in them! these are one of my ALL time favorite candies! chewy, nutty, sweet honey gooness!
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
I HATE these candies.. they should be banned from being handed out to trick or treaters. They remind me of old person, and poisonous peanut butter. They are also terrible on fillings too. Be careful!
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
I love these so so much!! They are kinda hard so suck before you chew. But after you suck on them, you start to taste the great flavor! They are so so good. A little hard to open.
Yaritza M.