BY SATHERS

Roseann P.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
Childhood memories. I've always loved these, but they are hard to find (at least where I live). They taste soo much like honey with little bits of nuts(to me anyway). They are little, but they chew and chew. Highly recommended for anyone who likes/loves honey.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
Great candy from my computer! Tastes amazing. Not too sweet, but sweet enough. Only downside is getting it out of your teeth after, lol.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My grandmother would give these to me when I was little. It took a while to get used to them but really like them now.
Emily E.
Emily E.
If you want to pull a tooth, or crown out, this may be the candy for you. The dentist may have their work cut out for the  people who chew on very hard, strange candy such as this. I don't like it. Awful. Unappetizing. Insipid.
No, thank you! There are plenty of other candies I do enjoy. This isn't going to work for me. The end.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Caruthersville, MO
These candies are so good! The honey taste is very real, and if they are hard, chew on the candy until is softens, then chew. This is my preferred candy. no odd favors, just good. There are very few honey-flavored candies that are mainstream, and it's nice to see something different. taste buttery.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These candies are so good! The honey taste is very real, and if they are hard, suck on the candy until is softens, then chew. This is my preferred taffy-sequel candy---no odd favors, just good. There are very few honey-flavored candies that are mainstream, and it's nice to see something different.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really enjoy these Sweet Honey flavored chewy candys, the only downside is that it gets stuck in my teeth.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Love! Favorite candy. They are a bit chewy so for those with braces please of please avoid! Others make sure your enamel doesn't come out when chewing!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are some of my favorite older candies. They are so good. The only thing is they're a little sticky so you have to brush your teeth after but so worth it.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Bit O Honey are some of my favorite candies. They are addicting. They have a distinctive taste. To me, they are more peanut butter tasting than honey.
Yaritza M.