BY SATHERS

Monica N.
Parma, OH
These warrant a decent review because they've been around for such a long time. They start off a bit rigid but soften up once they are in your mouth. The flavor, to me, tastes like honey, almond, caramel and salt water taffy all mixed together into one tasty piece of candy. These peg bags from Sather's are affordable too so whenever you get a hankering at the check-out counter for some old-timey candy, grab one or two; they're not that expensive... they're marked here for 2/$1.00.
Candice D.
Caruthersville, MO
These candies are so good! The honey taste is very real, and if they are hard, chew on the candy until is softens, then chew. This is my preferred candy. no odd favors, just good. There are very few honey-flavored candies that are mainstream, and it's nice to see something different. taste buttery.
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If you want to pull a tooth, or crown out, this may be the candy for you. The dentist may have their work cut out for the  people who chew on very hard, strange candy such as this. I don't like it. Awful. Unappetizing. Insipid.
No, thank you! There are plenty of other candies I do enjoy. This isn't going to work for me. The end.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
This candy is a childhood favorite, it tast's like honey and love the chewyness of it. You do have to watch how hard the candy can get so i always do my squish test before i buy them, don't want to break a tooth, i also love to hand these out for Halloween, just a great all around candy to have all the time. Love this candy yummmmm!!!
Rebekah O.
Jber, AK
I never understood the appeal of these. They are called Bit O' Honey yet if ANYTHING they slightly resemble caramel. There are so many other things you could eat if you want caramel in the first place. Not to mention these things make rocks look soft. Honestly I have only ever see old people (my father included) enjoy these. GO nuts!
HannahJo G.
I had to bring these to school for a freshman project a couple years ago. I hadn't tried them before hand but I did that day. And I'm not a fan of the consistency or texture. I've ate one or two over the years since and I still like the flavor but the way it feels and sticks to my tweet I just don't like at all.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candies are so good! The honey taste is very real, and if they are hard, suck on the candy until is softens, then chew. This is my preferred taffy-sequel candy---no odd favors, just good. There are very few honey-flavored candies that are mainstream, and it's nice to see something different.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
Childhood memories. I've always loved these, but they are hard to find (at least where I live). They taste soo much like honey with little bits of nuts(to me anyway). They are little, but they chew and chew. Highly recommended for anyone who likes/loves honey.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Omg! these candies are sooo amazing and delicious! i am sad that i can rarely find them in big bags...only little bags that only have like 10pcs in them! these are one of my ALL time favorite candies! chewy, nutty, sweet honey gooness!
Beth S.
Staunton, IL
MMM the taste of childhood! i love these little things, the flavor is sweet but not like pure sugar so Its a very enjoyable treat. i actually prefer them on the harder side as they soften as they warm up.
Yaritza M.