BY SATHERS

The Atomic Fire Ball is a fiery treat that you can share with your friends thanks to its convenient packaging. Believe it or not, these spicy confections start as a grain of sugar that is morphed into the popular ball shape. Treat yourself to something spicy and enjoy an Atomic Fireball today! see more...

yulissa R.
this atomic fireballs I use to rat them when I was younger and oh my they use to be super spicy but I loved to eat them all the time
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
The best most addicting candys ever... I love these!!! Taste so good and delicious and hot lol
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Oh my Lord do these bring back memories! They are so good! Super spicy, with a zest of cinnamon goodness! I pick these up every once in a while and am never disappointed! Definitely try these if you haven't and love spicy stuff!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
These suckers are hot! If you love fireball u will love these. You can find them anywhere
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Omg these are my go to candies they are delicious if you like spicy and sweet candy
Herly G.
Herly G.

It s delicious and cheaper I really love it
it s super delicious it has a good flavour and smells really well
I would buy it
yulissa R.
who else use to eat this