BY SATHERS

Twelve 2.7 Ounce bags of Sathers Mini Gummy Bears see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Khairun-Nisaa H.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Ever since I was a kid and growing up I will never get tired of eating Gummy Bears it does not matter whats the flavor brand I'm it love with Gummy bears. I love the big ones smaller ones and they have a really amazing long lasting taste to them their cheap pricing if you go to Walmart, Target, dollar stores . I would recommend this to anyone who have little kids to teen to adults mostly kids cause its a good little snack for them to love and enjoy rather they need a little snack or for a trip .
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Recommend the product - gummy bears! Do not order online. Ordered 5 bags of candy. Two were completely sliced open. Stale gummy bears spilled all over the box. Too much of a pain to return to the Walmart 40 miles away, so we have been eating the stale gummy bears that were supposed to be for our wedding favor boxes. Other 3 bags were fine and now hidden until our wedding weekend.
Yia V.
Yia V.
Sacramento, CA
This is an awesome deal of getting to pick 2 different kinds of gummies or candies for that price. This gummy was always my go to for this deal. And then something sour. It's always so fresh and perfect gummyness and the different flavors. It's also a good amount.
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
These are great when you need a little something sweet. Sathers is a brand I've always associated with gummy candy. These and their gummy worms are a classic for me.
Brandy Freeman D.
Brandy Freeman D.
Bennettsville, SC
My kids love this. They will eat 2 bags if you let them. We love gummy candy. Great way to reward kids. Every kid loves gummy bears
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
These gummy bears are in our convenience stores. I love them
because they have a little bit of chew to them.
Klarissa C.
Klarissa C.
First of all who doesn't love gummy bears I know I do especially when it comes to sathers if you like gummies you must try these their easy to bite into and their affordable sometimes you can get good deals on them just make sure you hide them from your kids lol
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember when these were 2/$1.00 and we would get them all the time as kids
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
These are so delicious and once you start eating them you just can not stop!
Mary C.
Mary C.
I am not a big fan of gummy candies but this is my favorite gummy candies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!