BY SATHERS

Twelve 2.7 Ounce bags of Sathers Mini Gummy Bears see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Ever since I was a kid and growing up I will never get tired of eating Gummy Bears it does not matter whats the flavor brand I'm it love with Gummy bears. I love the big ones smaller ones and they have a really amazing long lasting taste to them their cheap pricing if you go to Walmart, Target, dollar stores . I would recommend this to anyone who have little kids to teen to adults mostly kids cause its a good little snack for them to love and enjoy rather they need a little snack or for a trip .
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Recommend the product - gummy bears! Do not order online. Ordered 5 bags of candy. Two were completely sliced open. Stale gummy bears spilled all over the box. Too much of a pain to return to the Walmart 40 miles away, so we have been eating the stale gummy bears that were supposed to be for our wedding favor boxes. Other 3 bags were fine and now hidden until our wedding weekend.
Klarissa C.
First of all who doesn't love gummy bears I know I do especially when it comes to sathers if you like gummies you must try these their easy to bite into and their affordable sometimes you can get good deals on them just make sure you hide them from your kids lol
Yia V.
Sacramento , CA
This is an awesome deal of getting to pick 2 different kinds of gummies or candies for that price. This gummy was always my go to for this deal. And then something sour. It's always so fresh and perfect gummyness and the different flavors. It's also a good amount.
Melanie S.
Fayetteville,NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and gummie bears are my fave these taste pretty good , i must say they have a good but not great taste for the price thats ok but its the candy i go to as a cheap alternative
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
These are hella good I remember one to.e when I left them in my moms car and it was super hot and it melted everything and it was still good and hella to eat after it all melted.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
These are great when you need a little something sweet. Sathers is a brand I've always associated with gummy candy. These and their gummy worms are a classic for me.
Carolyn B.
Love these. Buy them almost everyday when pumping gas. They taste fresh every time. Whenever I have compant I buy these and put them in a glass bowl on the living room table.
Sophina A.
Seeing this packaging is bringing back memories. Even though they were cheap they were so good. In my mind these are the original gummi bears of my life
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
These gummy bears are yummy but I prefer Brachs. These are generally soft and taste but sometimes seem like they have been on the hook for too long.