MakeupCosmetic ToolsTweezers & Brow ToolsSassy + Chic
Sassy+Chic Stainless-Steel Slant-Tip Tweezers

Sassy+Chic Stainless-Steel Slant-Tip Tweezers

by Sassy + Chic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sassy+Chic Stainless-Steel Slant-Tip Tweezers!
jaz B.
Modesto, CA
La verdad al principio son una maravilla pero pero con el tiempo sevan abriendo y ya no sirven bien y depende de donde las uses se van asiendo con negras pero son una maravilla.
bella O.
i love them! they’re so helpful and convenient for when you need to fix your eyebrows anywhere!
Andrea J.
Dillsburg, PA
Grabbed these at sollar tree for $1 they are still going strong a year later. I have no complaints whatsoever. I highly recommend.
Sky N.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Tweezers are tweezers. I have tried many and honestly they all get the job done. I would highly recommend these because they are extremely affordable and they don’t rust. The ends are really sharp and are great for getting those tricky hairs. I found this at Dollar Tree for $1.
Marilyn F.
This was a good purchase for what I needed it for. And the price is super affordable. Easy to use and the slant makes it easier to see what I'm doing.
Magdalena B.
Chicago il.
Tweezers like tweezers I have been using these for long time i never used different ones so i cant compare them to others the do the job and thats all it matters i do recommend they only cost like a dollar !!
Janelle V.
Lewisville, TX
Sassy+Chic Stainless-Steel Slant-Tip Tweezers uploaded by Janelle V.
Está a un suuuper precio, yo las encontré en @DollarThree y cumplen su función, son de buen material y pequeñas
Sophia I.
Sudbury
Well I love this lipgloss so much that I decided that it's like their normal lipgloss and it is very good for lips that are so dry you know I suggest they should just make it clear enough but I don't know well I would buy it again for sure
Makeupbyemma L.
Toronto
I love the Sassy + Chic brand you can find this brand at dollar tree! I love these tweezers whenever I get a splinter it gets it out within 5 minutes! Definitely recommend Sassy + Chic

Looking for your answer?