The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Theey get a little messy, but such a fantastic creation!!!!!
I had a chance to use this product with my daughter. I could take fruit and place the entire piece in the mesh and give it to her. The only major drawback was the mesh got gross after a while. I didn't want to put bleach on it because I didn't want her ingesting that. In addition the juice from the fruit would get all over so be prepared to have wipes super handy or just give them this teether when you have them in yucky clothes! But if you want them to enjoy the fruit, this product is for you!
This made introducing fruits to my son so easy plus it doubled as a great teether, just put frozen fruits into the bag and let them chew away. Super messy and the bag doesn't clean very well.. Even in the dishwasher
This thing is a neat idea but a total disaster. Munchkin makes a silicone one that is a million times better. The mesh gets so dirty sp fast and it's hard to clean and it drips. It's not worth the fuss.
We have one for our baby and its ok for things they might chew on. But certain things stain it and it start to stink after a while. But other than that it was neat to use for baby to try new things
I love the idea of this product, however, I only used mine a few times, and then threw it away! :/ I would put it in the dishwasher, and then would still have to try and clean it by hand, and to get all the food out, it took forever! I don't recommend these to anyone, unless you want to waste your time trying to clean it!
My child didn't really care for these and ultimately it made a stickier mess than if I'd just put it on the highchair tray and it was difficult to clean out and kind of disgusting
LOVE this! You can steam anything or something raw (fruit) and put in there. My son LOVED this product!!
My daughter hated these :/ Even though everyone I knew babies enjoyed them she didn't like the concept and I think she thought it was weird especially the netting.
I was not a big fan of these. Difficult to clean the food out of after. Although I loved the idea, they were just too much work and mess for me.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos