Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Ashlee B.
Morrow, GA
I loved using this teething device but at the end of the use it's messy and very gross to clean out. And sometimes it's hard to open if you don't use it in a while.
Steph B.
LOVE THESE. It is the best way to introduce your child to frozen fruits and veggies (to aid with teething) and feel a lot safer than holding onto food with your fingers.
Tara S.
Cookeville, TN
This is a great concept. It helps to keep your little one from choking and makes soft food easier to hold. However, it is a pain to clean. The mesh holds food and it takes for ever to get it all out. I quit using mine.
My daughter hated these :/ Even though everyone I knew babies enjoyed them she didn't like the concept and I think she thought it was weird especially the netting.
Amanda D.
King George , Va
I liked the idea of these but I found them to be too heavy. My kids would try to use them but they always flopped out of their mouths from the wait of the handle
Brooke E.
These are an amazing way for baby to teeth!! Fresh fruit, refrigerated or frozen makes a great healthy snack and feels good on their gums. The only downfall is the mesh can make it tough to clean and sanitize!
Dana R.
Philadelphia, PA
My son loved this when he was teething or not feeling well. I'd fill it with frozen fruit and he'd go to town. but it is rather hard to clean. I ended up just throwing it away after he used it a few times.
Leona F.
Love how I can put fruit in this and not worry about the baby choking. Only thing its a pain to open. Husband finds it too hard to open so I have to be in charge of this. Also the netting gets icky quickly.
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
These are ok. I used mine because it was a gift but I would NOT buy one. It worked well enough with most things but cleaning was a HUGE pain. Seriously, I dreaded getting banana out of these things.
Mistidawn H.
Brownsville, TX
I got this product for my little girl when she was small, and I loved the concept of letting her try fruits and not worrying about choking, the only downfall is that this product is very hard to clean.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth