The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
I don't believe this is such a good product like everyone says it is, it's as messy as just giving them a banana so I prefer to give the food without it and avoid the cleaning up the product
These are great while in use.. but extremely hard to clean and start to get a smell to them you cant get out.. I used mine a few times before I got tired of the cleaning process and smell..
I loved this product! I also would freeze breast milk and put it in the mesh feeder. I would also use apples, oranges, strawberries. A bit messy but what meal isn't messy with a baby? :)
My baby loved this. She got to experience popsicles, frozen fruit, and veggies especially while teething. She loved chewing on these and the netting is very durable. I wish they had come out with these so much sooner. I recommend this to moms everywhere!
This was a neat product! My daughter loved when I put strawberries and bananas in it. Especially when they were frozen while she was teething. The only downfall is they are hard to clean
I got this for my son so he could have different kinds of fruits and things without biting off too big of a piece and choking. It got pretty messy and was pretty difficult to clean out.
These were great to put fruits in for my baby to chow down on and left less of a mess for me to have to clean later. I would rinse them right away or stuff tends to stick to the mesh bag.
Came in handy for teething but hard to clean. My son loved these to "gum" on fruit before he had any teeth. These were perfect for frozen fruit as well.
I would stuff it with a frozen fruit ( strawberry, banana, peach) and she would have at it! She was never fussy and never cried while teething and it also served as a healthy snack!
My child didn't really care for these and ultimately it made a stickier mess than if I'd just put it on the highchair tray and it was difficult to clean out and kind of disgusting
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos