The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
LOVE THESE. It is the best way to introduce your child to frozen fruits and veggies (to aid with teething) and feel a lot safer than holding onto food with your fingers.
I had these for my now 9yr old when she was a baby and it was a life saver so I went on the quest again to find these when I had teething twins and again they were a life saver. Some nice cool watermelon or other cold fruit/veggie without the choking hazard. So much better then those freezable gel toys!
Theey get a little messy, but such a fantastic creation!!!!!
This made introducing fruits to my son so easy plus it doubled as a great teether, just put frozen fruits into the bag and let them chew away. Super messy and the bag doesn't clean very well.. Even in the dishwasher
These are ok. I used mine because it was a gift but I would NOT buy one. It worked well enough with most things but cleaning was a HUGE pain. Seriously, I dreaded getting banana out of these things.
I was lucky enough to try these with a niece before having my own child and it was amazing. Great way to introduce baby to the flavor of some new fruits without worrying about choking on the texture
I thought when I bought this item this was gonna help him with his teething but apparently not hr couldn't get the hang of it and it was very hard to clean. I don't think this is a good product at all!!
It is good if you are desperate for teething relief, but be ready for a mess. The parts fit together well, it just messy as the frozen fruit melts.
Loved the concept. Big ring for baby's grip. Even had a cover for travel. The hard part...cleaning those mesh things! Bananas turned it a different color.
Love these products. They promote self feeding, my daughter loved apples and oranges in them, and juice.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos