Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
I was so excited to get this for my daughter but after the first use, it was disgusting. It made a giant mess while she was using it and cleaning it was nearly impossible. Food got stuck in all of the mesh. We only used it twice because it was such a pain to clean.
My aunts daughter loved these when she was a toddler and teething. I bought it thinking my son wpuld love it as well, but I think the mesh felt weird in his mouth and would not use it. Oh well.
These things are fantastic for little ones! My daughter loves ice but she really can't hold it well and I don't want her to choke, so I put it in this net and she loves it! Granted it makes a bit of a mess but I have a calm and happy baby so it's totally worth it!
This is a great product! i am always worried about my son choking on foods and this eases my mind about giving him solid food! it mashes right through the mesh! cleaning them is a different story... hard to get near the hard plastic to clean the left over foods.
I think in theory that these are really cool however in reality they were hard to clean, easy to lose and never really kept the interest of my children more than a few minutes, which was enough to thoroughly dirty the mesh but not enough to get any food through.
I don't believe this is such a good product like everyone says it is, it's as messy as just giving them a banana so I prefer to give the food without it and avoid the cleaning up the product
These are great while in use.. but extremely hard to clean and start to get a smell to them you cant get out.. I used mine a few times before I got tired of the cleaning process and smell..
I loved this product! I also would freeze breast milk and put it in the mesh feeder. I would also use apples, oranges, strawberries. A bit messy but what meal isn't messy with a baby? :)
I got this for my son so he could have different kinds of fruits and things without biting off too big of a piece and choking. It got pretty messy and was pretty difficult to clean out.
My baby loved this. She got to experience popsicles, frozen fruit, and veggies especially while teething. She loved chewing on these and the netting is very durable. I wish they had come out with these so much sooner. I recommend this to moms everywhere!
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos