Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
When my daughter was teething, I would give her this with a little bit of watermelon. She absolutely loved it, and I loved that she got to eat watermelon and not having to worry about any choking hazards. Would highly recommend!
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
My son really likes this teether but I'm not so crazy about it. I always struggle to get it open and to get the mesh clean. I ended up not using it for anything but ice because it was just too hard to keep clean. Plus, as he uses it, whatever's inside ends up all over him and the floor...so fruits got messy fast.
takis R.
The idea is great and my son who has had a really hard time teething really likes it when I give him a banana or slice of apple in here.... The problem? difficult to clean... other tha that it gets a thumbs up form me
Kelli O.
West Allis, WI
This is a great choice for babies starting to learn how to eat textured/chunks of food. My boys especially enjoyed banana's in this mesh feeder. I do have to say, I found it difficult to clean at times, hence the 4 stars.
Alicia L.
Tresckow, PA
We used this when my daughter was younger and for the most part, loved it. It worked well for frozen fruit and ice cubes for teething. The main piece of advice I can give, is to wash it IMMEDIATELY after baby is done using it. The mesh easily gets icky and hard to clean if left in the sink for a day.
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
Loved the mesh feeder. Used to freeze fruit/veggie purees and even breastmilk into cubes. Worked great when she was teething, or even just on a hot day when she needed a cool snack. So glad I found out about these
Yesenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This teething feeder was great for my daughter to eat fruit before she was able to fully chew on them by herself but once her front teeth came in they would get stuck to the mesh so we were no longer able to use them. And it took me a while to figure out how to open the feeder to put the food inside.
Bailey J.
This is kind of a fun product for when baby is teething, and you want them to have whole foods. But just steaming fruits and veggies is easier, and baby can eat them without the horrible clean up this presents.
Evelyn N.
Great for fruits packed with juices, such as watermelon and very convenient because as a mom you are worry free of your child chocking on a small piece if fruit.
Carla F.
Altoona, PA
We bought a few of these and regretted it. We used this with fruits and it was messy and nasty. It didn't work at all, it either wouldn't snap closed or we couldn't get it to open at all.Was a waste of money.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth