Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Yesenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This teething feeder was great for my daughter to eat fruit before she was able to fully chew on them by herself but once her front teeth came in they would get stuck to the mesh so we were no longer able to use them. And it took me a while to figure out how to open the feeder to put the food inside.
Alicia L.
Tresckow, PA
We used this when my daughter was younger and for the most part, loved it. It worked well for frozen fruit and ice cubes for teething. The main piece of advice I can give, is to wash it IMMEDIATELY after baby is done using it. The mesh easily gets icky and hard to clean if left in the sink for a day.
Evelyn N.
Great for fruits packed with juices, such as watermelon and very convenient because as a mom you are worry free of your child chocking on a small piece if fruit.
Bailey J.
This is kind of a fun product for when baby is teething, and you want them to have whole foods. But just steaming fruits and veggies is easier, and baby can eat them without the horrible clean up this presents.
Carla F.
Altoona, PA
We bought a few of these and regretted it. We used this with fruits and it was messy and nasty. It didn't work at all, it either wouldn't snap closed or we couldn't get it to open at all.Was a waste of money.
Kristin E.
Danville, VA
So far these have been amazing we have only used then about 5 times and mostly for breast milk pops. She loves the way the fabric feels on as she chews and fusses when I take it away even with nothing in it.
Jillian M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This thing is a neat idea but a total disaster. Munchkin makes a silicone one that is a million times better. The mesh gets so dirty sp fast and it's hard to clean and it drips. It's not worth the fuss.
Samantha M.
Benavides, TX
I thought when I bought this item this was gonna help him with his teething but apparently not hr couldn't get the hang of it and it was very hard to clean. I don't think this is a good product at all!!
Alissa M.
Adams, KY
This is great for the baby who is teething!!! You can put fruit or any kind of food in them and the baby can chew away!! Great because you don't have to worry so much about them choking on the food!
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
We didn't use this for feeding but for frozen smoothies. I would freeze leftover smoothie in an ice cube tray and then place in the mesh feeder. My daughter loved these especially when teething.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth