Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Nikita H.
Canal Winchester, OH
I adore these mesh teethers. When my daughter was having a rough time with teething early on, I would put in bits of frozen fruit, yogurt, etc. She loved them! I get them for everyone I know that is having a baby because they helped us so much.
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh my these are the best inventions everr. They saved my sleep time, sanity, and made my little ones so happy during teething time. Their favorites was frozen strawberries.
Leslee K.
Jerry City, OH
The feeder itself works great. When it comes to cleaning it, that's a totally different story. My daughter wasn't sure about it at first because of the texture of the mesh. But, once she got passed that she will dig in on some food.
Marlen L.
My absolute favorite baby product!! I started my daughter on fresh fruit at 6 months using this!!! She loved every minute of it! Also put ice cubes in it while teething which helped her aching gums. I recommend every mom buy this!!
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
My daughter loved these!! its so great to put cold fruits in especially when they're teething. They do however get very messy! But its totally worth it because they cant choke and you can fill it with healthy fruits/ breast milk!
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
When my daughter was teething, I would give her this with a little bit of watermelon. She absolutely loved it, and I loved that she got to eat watermelon and not having to worry about any choking hazards. Would highly recommend!
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
My son really likes this teether but I'm not so crazy about it. I always struggle to get it open and to get the mesh clean. I ended up not using it for anything but ice because it was just too hard to keep clean. Plus, as he uses it, whatever's inside ends up all over him and the floor...so fruits got messy fast.
Kelli O.
West Allis, WI
This is a great choice for babies starting to learn how to eat textured/chunks of food. My boys especially enjoyed banana's in this mesh feeder. I do have to say, I found it difficult to clean at times, hence the 4 stars.
takis R.
The idea is great and my son who has had a really hard time teething really likes it when I give him a banana or slice of apple in here.... The problem? difficult to clean... other tha that it gets a thumbs up form me
Yesenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This teething feeder was great for my daughter to eat fruit before she was able to fully chew on them by herself but once her front teeth came in they would get stuck to the mesh so we were no longer able to use them. And it took me a while to figure out how to open the feeder to put the food inside.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth