Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I bought these loving the concept but after the first use i was ready to throw it away and look for somethign different as it was impossible to clean! I fianlly find a different style and brand that was more a pacifier material that was way easier to clean!
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
These things were great! I used them with both of my children, and they loved them. I would put slightly frozen strawberries and cantaloupe in them for my children to chew on when they were teething too. The only downfall is that they were hard to clean.
Monica G.
I used this to introduce the first foods to my daughter. I put a skinned apple slice in it to help with the pains of teething. She enjoyed it. Later, I put ice cubes in it too. It's great just to introduce foods in general. I can't wait to use it again with my son.
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
If your child is teething, use this over teething gel and toy! Give them frozen fruits and they would be sucking their life away while getting the best vitamins and mineral their choice of fruit have to offer. My son lovedd this when he was teething.
Brooke E.
These are an amazing way for baby to teeth!! Fresh fruit, refrigerated or frozen makes a great healthy snack and feels good on their gums. The only downfall is the mesh can make it tough to clean and sanitize!
Nikita H.
Canal Winchester, OH
I adore these mesh teethers. When my daughter was having a rough time with teething early on, I would put in bits of frozen fruit, yogurt, etc. She loved them! I get them for everyone I know that is having a baby because they helped us so much.
Leslee K.
Jerry City, OH
The feeder itself works great. When it comes to cleaning it, that's a totally different story. My daughter wasn't sure about it at first because of the texture of the mesh. But, once she got passed that she will dig in on some food.
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert
Oh my these are the best inventions everr. They saved my sleep time, sanity, and made my little ones so happy during teething time. Their favorites was frozen strawberries.
Marlen L.
My absolute favorite baby product!! I started my daughter on fresh fruit at 6 months using this!!! She loved every minute of it! Also put ice cubes in it while teething which helped her aching gums. I recommend every mom buy this!!
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
My daughter loved these!! its so great to put cold fruits in especially when they're teething. They do however get very messy! But its totally worth it because they cant choke and you can fill it with healthy fruits/ breast milk!
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth