The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
These are really nice to have when the baby is teething I used mine with some frozen strawberries and my daughter loves it
These sucked for us good got stuck inside, were hard to use, and my daughter hated the net blocking her food.
Came in handy for teething but hard to clean. My son loved these to "gum" on fruit before he had any teeth. These were perfect for frozen fruit as well.
The feeder works great initially but is impossible to wash. I've purchased two of these and both have had to throw away after not being able to wash it clean.
Not a bad product my son loved chewing on fruit through it but it was an absolute nightmare to get clean.
My daughter loved these!! its so great to put cold fruits in especially when they're teething. They do however get very messy! But its totally worth it because they cant choke and you can fill it with healthy fruits/ breast milk!
Theey get a little messy, but such a fantastic creation!!!!!
Thought these would be great for frozen fruit while teething, so wrong. My son hated these, and they are really hard to clean.
I got these in hopes that my son would use these for some teething relief (he is a picky little man) and he LOVES them. I stick both frozen and fresh fruit in them and he goes to town on it. He normally chews on something for a few second, starts crying, and throws it down, but not these. He chews on it until nothing is left and wants more. It's also reassuring knowing he's not going to choke on anything.
This made introducing fruits to my son so easy plus it doubled as a great teether, just put frozen fruits into the bag and let them chew away. Super messy and the bag doesn't clean very well.. Even in the dishwasher
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos