Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Loved the idea... Until I had to clean them. Banana and avacados weren't so easy to clean out of these :/ I gave up on them because if I couldn't get all the food out, I didn't want him to eat from it again... And I was absolutely not going to keep purchasing and throwing away.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
I used ice cubes in this and with the coldness of the ice esp when melting my son loved it...only thing it can get a lil messy. You can also put fruits in it. make sure to put a bib on ur lil one
Lauren M.
Terryville, CT
When my son was teething, we used this product daily. Instead of fruit--which he also enjoyed in this mesh teether--we gave him an ice cube with a waterproof bib. It was the only thing that soothed him when he was in pain and to this day he adores eating ice cubes.
Sophie S.
Philadelphia, Pa
I defintely could've saved my money. While this product has a great concept, the mesh is a nuisance to clean (I never feel like it's clean enough), and I found that once food was placed inside the mesh pocket, it was too big for my son to place in his mouth.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I bought these loving the concept but after the first use i was ready to throw it away and look for somethign different as it was impossible to clean! I fianlly find a different style and brand that was more a pacifier material that was way easier to clean!
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
Just tried these for the first time today. We used frozen blueberries as others had suggested. My son really seemed to enjoy it and he learned quickly how to feed himself from the feeder. He seems to be teething and it hopefully soothed some of the pain!
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
These things were great! I used them with both of my children, and they loved them. I would put slightly frozen strawberries and cantaloupe in them for my children to chew on when they were teething too. The only downfall is that they were hard to clean.
Nelly C.
Great for a teething baby, just put a fruit or veggie & will keep the baby entertained. I will say the only downfall is that it can get a bit messy at times but over all i love this thing.
Monica G.
I used this to introduce the first foods to my daughter. I put a skinned apple slice in it to help with the pains of teething. She enjoyed it. Later, I put ice cubes in it too. It's great just to introduce foods in general. I can't wait to use it again with my son.
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
If your child is teething, use this over teething gel and toy! Give them frozen fruits and they would be sucking their life away while getting the best vitamins and mineral their choice of fruit have to offer. My son lovedd this when he was teething.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth