The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
I love these for my little teether and lil one who isn't much of an eater yet!! Get some good fruit into him!!
Loved these. My aunt swore on them and insisted I tried them. I'm so happy she did!
Great to use frozen fruit in to let a baby teeth on but other than that we didn't use them very much.
My favorite thing to put in here was watermelon!! These are great though, especially for teething. Of course, if you let fruit sit in there for days before cleaning, it will get stuck and moldy--but common sense would be to rinse and wash these immediately after use! There's no reason not to! :) As long as we did that, they worked fine.
This feeder is a great way to transition your baby into trying to eat on their own and great for teething. However, the clean up takes a while. Especially after a use with bananas. If you don't take the teether apart comepletely, the banana sticks to the mesh and you will have to throw it out.
I like this, I can give my baby Ice cubes or fruit, or food with out me worried he can chock on the food, I just don't like the part when I need to clean them
I liked the idea of these but I found them to be too heavy. My kids would try to use them but they always flopped out of their mouths from the wait of the handle
I didn't like this product at all. It seemed hard for my baby to actually get any food out. And trying to clean it was a disater
This made introducing fruits to my son so easy plus it doubled as a great teether, just put frozen fruits into the bag and let them chew away. Super messy and the bag doesn't clean very well.. Even in the dishwasher
These are really nice to have when the baby is teething I used mine with some frozen strawberries and my daughter loves it
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos