Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Christina F.
Litchfield, MN
I love the idea of this product, however, I only used mine a few times, and then threw it away! :/ I would put it in the dishwasher, and then would still have to try and clean it by hand, and to get all the food out, it took forever! I don't recommend these to anyone, unless you want to waste your time trying to clean it!
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
This made introducing fruits to my son so easy plus it doubled as a great teether, just put frozen fruits into the bag and let them chew away. Super messy and the bag doesn't clean very well.. Even in the dishwasher
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I loved this for my second child. Was great to put in fresh fruit and let her teethe with frozen fruit in it. However, the mesh could end up with all kinds of left over fruit, veggies, etc. Took lots of time to clean out the food and then still to sanitize it. Spent more time cleaning it than anything.
Misty M.
Center City, MN
I had these for my now 9yr old when she was a baby and it was a life saver so I went on the quest again to find these when I had teething twins and again they were a life saver. Some nice cool watermelon or other cold fruit/veggie without the choking hazard. So much better then those freezable gel toys!
Elizabeth D.
Clinton Corners, NY
We used the mesh feeder for only a short period of time (once or twice). If it was soft enough for her to eat with a feeder, I would rather her just learn to pick it up on her own and eat it without having to clean something else.

My daughter never really liked frozen things. I could see how they would be very helpful for putting frozen fruits or veggies in without them slipping out of their hands.
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
This feeder is a great way to transition your baby into trying to eat on their own and great for teething. However, the clean up takes a while. Especially after a use with bananas. If you don't take the teether apart comepletely, the banana sticks to the mesh and you will have to throw it out.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I used these with david when he was about 4 months old . The first thing i put in there to let him try was Mandarins and he LOVED it !!!! gives them relief from teething and they get to try new stuff without choking . I would keep them inside my freezer to keep them cold and ready for my baby
breann y.
Toledo , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Such a fun tool to use during the teething stages as well introduce fruits without the fear of choking. It has a grip handle making it easy for your little one to hold onto it and teeth away. My only complaint is that with certain fruits, such as strawberries, it be a bit tricky to wash out.
Jerrica A.
Verdunville, WV
I really likes using these and so did my family and my baby I had one for the house, one for the diaper bag, and one for nanas house that's how much we liked them however cleaning them was horrible it was easier to throw the net away and buy a new one because you can buy replacement nets.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
This has been a life saver! My little man wants to eat food so bad! But with no teeth I'm to scared to give him anything! But with this I can put in fruit and vegetables and he will go to town gumming on it. It will also be perfect for when he has teeth coming in because I can put ice in it to!
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth