The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My child didn't like it very much and i had a heck of a time trying to clean it it just ended up kinda being a toy
I bought these because my friend recommended this but I felt it didn't work and the fruit would get stuck
Great for letting baby chew on an apple without choking or an ice cube while they are teething.
Great way to introduce solids. A little difficult to clean. Baby friendly. I used them for both my children.
We used this with my daughter when she was a baby. Awesome product. Great with melon!
Good way to start babies on solid food and helps them to learn to feed themselves.
Perfect for teething babies and for a frozen treats or fruits for them to suck on.
Awesome concept I was so pleased to try the baby on new things. I bought it was Walmart the baby loved it and we found out he hated bananas lol great to use but harder to clean I would buy this again.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos