The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My daughter liked these when she was younger. We used them with frozen milk or fruit for her to chew on to relieve teething pain and to get used to the concept of chewing on food without having to worry about pieces breaking off and gagging her. It's nice, too, because you can just turn it inside out and rinse it, then toss it in the dishwasher to sanitize. I had no issue with cleaning them, like most people seem to have issue with - not sure why, maybe because I mostly used frozen foods in it?
I use this currently for my son. He's teething really bad right now, and I only like using natural things on him, so I try to limit any medicine unless it's absolutely needed. I filled this up with frozen peas or peaches and let him chew away! Only bummer is you have to watch how tight you put the top on....it's hard to get off sometimes.
My daughter loved these when she was teething. You can add every fruit & seeds would never come out of the mesh. I did have a hard time cleaning them but they are truly a great product for children.
I bought these because my friend recommended this but I felt it didn't work and the fruit would get stuck
We used this with my daughter when she was a baby. Awesome product. Great with melon!
Great way to introduce solids. A little difficult to clean. Baby friendly. I used them for both my children.
LOVE this feeder! We didn't use them just for "feeding" but often for teething instead! My son would love to chomp on frozen blueberries, cold apple slices, or even a piece of a popsicle, freezie pop or ice cube in this feeder and it would soothe his gums. I also loved that the mesh bag was not attached to the feeder and could come off to be cleaned and eventually can even be replaced.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos