The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My son absolutely loved this! great for teething just plop some frozen fruit/ ice cubes in there and he went to down! but it is almost impossible to clean
I love this product, it is extremely handy for baby led, but I found it slightly hard to get the mesh clean. everything comes apart easy, and the handle is large enough for tiny hands to latch on
My daughter loved these when she was teething. You can add every fruit & seeds would never come out of the mesh. I did have a hard time cleaning them but they are truly a great product for children.
These are awesome! It's a great transition from baby food to soft solids. Put a fruit or begging side & let your little one gnaw away. Helps teething babies plus introduces them to healthy eating.
I used to puree everything for my girls and it took a while, but if I didn't have anything handy I would just give them a piece of fruit here until I finished their meals
A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething. A little hard to clean.
LOVE MY MESSY TEETHERS! THese things are the best and my baby absolutely adores them! So easy to use and she gets to eat without choking lol!
Such a fun product idea! My kids used these and liked them, but we didn't use them often because they were not fun to clean!
These are great for the teething baby. I put frozen fruits in there to allow my kid to not only sooth teething but to get fruit intake
My child didn't like it very much and i had a heck of a time trying to clean it it just ended up kinda being a toy
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos