The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
This is so helpful my baby loves 🍉 what a great way to feed it to her and relive the teething sensation ✨ can be a little messy not terrible as long you you have a bib .. I would highly recommend this product
This has been a life saver! My little man wants to eat food so bad! But with no teeth I'm to scared to give him anything! But with this I can put in fruit and vegetables and he will go to town gumming on it. It will also be perfect for when he has teeth coming in because I can put ice in it to!
my son loves his i always stick fruit inside with and he tears it up ! its great because i wasnr worried about him choking or a huge mess worth every penny!!!
These feeders were so helpful when teething began! My little one wanted to constantly chew, but the traditional teethers seemed to be too difficult for her to chew. I would fill these up with "milk cubes" (made from my breastmilk) and let her have at it! Now, we do both milk cubes and ice cubes, and I think they've been a big help.
Perfect for letting your baby have fruits and veggies, you don't have to worry about them choking on chunks of anything.
These are an amazing way for baby to teeth!! Fresh fruit, refrigerated or frozen makes a great healthy snack and feels good on their gums. The only downfall is the mesh can make it tough to clean and sanitize!
Oh my these are the best inventions everr. They saved my sleep time, sanity, and made my little ones so happy during teething time. Their favorites was frozen strawberries.
Great for fruits packed with juices, such as watermelon and very convenient because as a mom you are worry free of your child chocking on a small piece if fruit.
My son enjoyed this one time. I gave him banana in it then couldn't get the banana out. I just ended up throwing it away.
I will definitely be getting a couple of these when my son is old enough to use them, he's still a newborn so we have a couple months left
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos