Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is the best feeder/teether ! The best thing is to freeze grapes and put them in the bag. They can roll the frozen grapes on just the right spots! It is also good for trying new foods because some babies have problems with different textures. I recommend this to all mom's It can be a little messy but it truly is perfect! Xo❤
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
This has been a life saver! My little man wants to eat food so bad! But with no teeth I'm to scared to give him anything! But with this I can put in fruit and vegetables and he will go to town gumming on it. It will also be perfect for when he has teeth coming in because I can put ice in it to!
Amelia G.
St George, UT
This is so helpful my baby loves 🍉 what a great way to feed it to her and relive the teething sensation ✨ can be a little messy not terrible as long you you have a bib .. I would highly recommend this product
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Before we bought this, we already have another brand of teething feeder. My husband doesn't like another brand because the bag have different color and he worries about the dye is not good for the baby. Finally we found this one which is white in color. At first I worry about if it is very hard to open for insert the food or cleaning as I read from many review before. Once I tried it, I don't understand why those parents complaint about it! Actually it is even easier to open than the other brand! Also, I can take out the bag and wash it separately which is much better than the others. My son love to eat the banana
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them. And I never did find spare nets to purchase, every time one got gross I had to buy a whole new thing. Not very cost effective. But, one good way I found to keep using them for a while was by making a thick fruit smoothie [strawberry] and pouring it into the net with the cap already on then snapping the ring on and freezing it. Just took it out of the freezer for a quick treat and popped it back in the freezer when she was done [it took her a good while to make it through a whole smoothie pop!]
jessica p.
Cumming, GA
I'm not a big fan of putting food in these because they can be tricky to clean. But stick an ice cube in it and it's wonderful for teething! These things got my daughter through her teething days and we were able to avoid giving her any medicine for the pain. The ring handle is easy for little hands to hold onto and babies love it when they can do something all by themselves!
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
I had a chance to use this product with my daughter. I could take fruit and place the entire piece in the mesh and give it to her. The only major drawback was the mesh got gross after a while. I didn't want to put bleach on it because I didn't want her ingesting that. In addition the juice from the fruit would get all over so be prepared to have wipes super handy or just give them this teether when you have them in yucky clothes! But if you want them to enjoy the fruit, this product is for you!
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
I made my 9 month old Son a Frozen yogurt with some expressed beast milk with this product and he like it, I wouldn't say he loved it but he enjoyed it! He's not really into any food yet but I heard many good reviews about it and that its good for when they are teething! I will try it again when he is teething and maybe get a better outcome! It was a little messy but pretty much anything is with babies lol Also Easy to take apart and clean!
Renie O.
Carroll, IA
I was given one of these from a coworker as a gift at my baby shower. As a first time mom, I had never heard of them prior to opening the package. My son was teething and she had recommended putting frozen fruit inside of it, so we did. We started off with frozen peaches and he loved them. The soothe of the cool fruit was great, plus he was getting his first start at solid foods without me worrying that he was going to choke.
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
I loved the idea of these feeders, but in reality that left something to be desired. They created a huge mess and the mesh is very difficult to clean. We used them once or twice then gave up, finding them to be more trouble than they were worth. With an active toddler around, there isn't a lot of time to be messing with that kind of clean-up. We found alternate ways to give our baby and toddler whole foods.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth