Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

• Donde puedo conseguir este producto ? cuánto cues...Be the first to answer!
  • At what age did you let your baby start using this? 1 Answers
  • What is the appropriate age (months) my baby girl is 7 months. Can ...1 Answers
Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Clinton Cors, NY
We used the mesh feeder for only a short period of time (once or twice). If it was soft enough for her to eat with a feeder, I would rather her just learn to pick it up on her own and eat it without having to clean something else.

My daughter never really liked frozen things. I could see how they would be very helpful for putting frozen fruits or veggies in without them slipping out of their hands.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
Used this with my son with fresh fruit. He loved it & I loved it knowing I could give him fresh fruit & not worry about him not chewing anything up good. It is hard to clean well but it's worth it.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Belleville, Ontario
I used these with my first child. I found them very useful because I found she did not have her chewing reflex down very well before she was one so it was a great way to introduce food and not have to worry about choking .
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Good way to start babies on solid food and helps them to learn to feed themselves.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Somerville, OH, OH
I was not a fan of this form of feeding. It was messy, difficult to clean, and to me a huge time waster. I went back to cutting up small pieces of food instead of using this. I realize it has worked for many- but I will just take the old fashioned way!
Krys W.
Krys W.
These are awesome! It's a great transition from baby food to soft solids. Put a fruit or begging side & let your little one gnaw away. Helps teething babies plus introduces them to healthy eating.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, AB
My daughter loved eating fruit through these but they got VERY messy and were so hard to clean. sometimes I would have to take a toothpick or something really small to get all the gunk out. I ended up just throwing them away because I just couldn't clean It well enough.
trisha k.
trisha k.
My son absolutely loved this! great for teething just plop some frozen fruit/ ice cubes in there and he went to down! but it is almost impossible to clean
Candice L.
Candice L.
Perfect for teething babies and for a frozen treats or fruits for them to suck on.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Awesome concept I was so pleased to try the baby on new things. I bought it was Walmart the baby loved it and we found out he hated bananas lol great to use but harder to clean I would buy this again.
Janie L.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth