Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
These are really nice to have when the baby is teething I used mine with some frozen strawberries and my daughter loves it
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
These were a life saver when my daughter was teething! She even still likes to put frozen fruits in them. They are durable and easy to wash, which is a must for busy moms.
Charlene M.
Oshawa
Neat idea. It is definitely a cool idea that you could share adult food and fruits with your child. In my experience my daughter didn't really care for it at all. Didn't get much use out of it. Will likely pass on buying another in the future.
Marlee H.
My daughter liked these when she was younger. We used them with frozen milk or fruit for her to chew on to relieve teething pain and to get used to the concept of chewing on food without having to worry about pieces breaking off and gagging her. It's nice, too, because you can just turn it inside out and rinse it, then toss it in the dishwasher to sanitize. I had no issue with cleaning them, like most people seem to have issue with - not sure why, maybe because I mostly used frozen foods in it?
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
Yes! By far one of my favorite baby products! Frozen fruit in it during teething and babies are happy. Please note: frozen banana is a pain to clean out of the mess bag when the child is done with it. But just use a toothbrush and you should be able to work it all out. When your child starts walking, keep one of these on hand as well as freezies! Our little guy would often cut his lip when he fell, we would pop a freezie into one of these and the bleeding stopped in a minute!
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
I really like the concept of these teethers. A great way to give a treat when the baby cannot hold on properly, or you are afraid they might choke or drop the food. However, my son had no idea what to do with it. He would chew on the other end. Only recently has he actually been using it (15months old). I have put in frozen bananas and blueberries as he is just cutting his molars, and he really seems to enjoy it. I do find it messy, and very difficult to clean.
Chandelle F.
Farmington, mn
LOVE this feeder! We didn't use them just for "feeding" but often for teething instead! My son would love to chomp on frozen blueberries, cold apple slices, or even a piece of a popsicle, freezie pop or ice cube in this feeder and it would soothe his gums. I also loved that the mesh bag was not attached to the feeder and could come off to be cleaned and eventually can even be replaced.
Jamie T.
Lethbridge, AB
My daughter loved eating fruit through these but they got VERY messy and were so hard to clean. sometimes I would have to take a toothpick or something really small to get all the gunk out. I ended up just throwing them away because I just couldn't clean It well enough.
Laura T.
Belleville, Ontario
I used these with my first child. I found them very useful because I found she did not have her chewing reflex down very well before she was one so it was a great way to introduce food and not have to worry about choking .
Amber R.
Somerville, OH, OH
I was not a fan of this form of feeding. It was messy, difficult to clean, and to me a huge time waster. I went back to cutting up small pieces of food instead of using this. I realize it has worked for many- but I will just take the old fashioned way!
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth