The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My baby girl loves these things! They soothe her gums and she loves that it has more flavor than breast milk.
My son really likes this teether but I'm not so crazy about it. I always struggle to get it open and to get the mesh clean. I ended up not using it for anything but ice because it was just too hard to keep clean. Plus, as he uses it, whatever's inside ends up all over him and the floor...so fruits got messy fast.
I used ice cubes in this and with the coldness of the ice esp when melting my son loved it...only thing it can get a lil messy. You can also put fruits in it. make sure to put a bib on ur lil one
My child loved these as he started to teeth I would freeze fruits and veggies and stick them in here for my child to chew on. It helped very well.
This is kind of a fun product for when baby is teething, and you want them to have whole foods. But just steaming fruits and veggies is easier, and baby can eat them without the horrible clean up this presents.
I loved these little mesh feeders with my second. She loved fruits and veggies and I was able to pop something in and give it to her without taking the time to finely chop up the food, and i didn't have to worry about her choking.
I had these for my son. You can put fruit in the mesh bag without worrying about choking, but depending on what you put in they can be hard to clean out.
Love how I can put fruit in this and not worry about the baby choking. Only thing its a pain to open. Husband finds it too hard to open so I have to be in charge of this. Also the netting gets icky quickly.
Pretty good my son loved them but they get so messy good thing they wash very easily
Great way for kids not to make a mess. At least it's all contained in a little mess bag.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos