The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Great for freezing fruit and helping soothe teething gums. Would recommend these top others.
Best and safest way for babies to enjoy frozen fruit or just frozen ice when teething!
Pretty good my son loved them but they get so messy good thing they wash very easily
Theey get a little messy, but such a fantastic creation!!!!!
my son loves his i always stick fruit inside with and he tears it up ! its great because i wasnr worried about him choking or a huge mess worth every penny!!!
Got to see my son loves these and it entertains him more then a pacifier lol
Not ideal. messy,so messy and hard to clean
Perfect for letting your baby have fruits and veggies, you don't have to worry about them choking on chunks of anything.
I love this product.as my munchkin started to like juices,I gave her a pieces of fruits,watermelon in this and she loved it.also helped her to calm her teething process. Def recommend! !
Great for a teething baby, just put a fruit or veggie & will keep the baby entertained. I will say the only downfall is that it can get a bit messy at times but over all i love this thing.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos