Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
These were so nice when my son was teething and I was unable to give him fully solid food.
I actually hated this as much as I wanted to like it. Very messy and impossible to clean 😔
Just seemed to not clean too well. I scrubbed but it just didn't help. But baby loved it
Great way for kids not to make a mess. At least it's all contained in a little mess bag.
Best and safest way for babies to enjoy frozen fruit or just frozen ice when teething!
Great ideas, but my ds had a hard time getting anything out so it just aggravated him.
Pretty good my son loved them but they get so messy good thing they wash very easily
Loved these. My aunt swore on them and insisted I tried them. I'm so happy she did!
It help bby while teething n also every safe to introduct née foods to bby
Got to see my son loves these and it entertains him more then a pacifier lol
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos