The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My daughter loved these!!! When she was teething I put peaches in there and she was happy for hours.
These are great I got these and cut up strawberries and she would suck(chew) on them she loved them.
My daughter used them and we love it great invention easy to clean :) affordable and can be used in so many different ways
It was a good product for baby's teething but horrible to clean pieces would stay n start rotting
Great to use frozen fruit in to let a baby teeth on but other than that we didn't use them very much.
My mom used these with my sister and they worked great! I can't wait to be able to use them on my son in a few months
These are perfect for first foods and for teething. Just pop frozen bananas or ice in them and let the kid go at it!
My daughter recently started teething and this feeder has been great. I just put an ice cube in it and she loves it.
Great for babies who are teething! My daughter always had strawberries and made a huge mess.
These were so nice when my son was teething and I was unable to give him fully solid food.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos