The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
These are great I got these and cut up strawberries and she would suck(chew) on them she loved them.
These are great for frozen fruit, or even ice. But when I put a strawberry in it, they were very messy and hard to clean.
I'd use these for my little one when she's teething. I'd place frozen fruit in them and they just loved them. downside they can be difficult to clean.
We used this when my daughter was younger and for the most part, loved it. It worked well for frozen fruit and ice cubes for teething. The main piece of advice I can give, is to wash it IMMEDIATELY after baby is done using it. The mesh easily gets icky and hard to clean if left in the sink for a day.
Both my sons loved these! I out watermelon in them and it was their favorite! Very useful and a good price, mesh a little difficult to get clean
I defintely could've saved my money. While this product has a great concept, the mesh is a nuisance to clean (I never feel like it's clean enough), and I found that once food was placed inside the mesh pocket, it was too big for my son to place in his mouth.
Best and safest way for babies to enjoy frozen fruit or just frozen ice when teething!
Got to see my son loves these and it entertains him more then a pacifier lol
My son loved this item. he always loved fruit and other things. i could put stuff in them and he would chew on them all day, especially if they were cold.
It worked great with my nephew he loved it. We would put frozen strawberriesand other frozen fruit.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos