The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My daughter recently started teething and this feeder has been great. I just put an ice cube in it and she loves it.
My baby loved this. She got to experience popsicles, frozen fruit, and veggies especially while teething. She loved chewing on these and the netting is very durable. I wish they had come out with these so much sooner. I recommend this to moms everywhere!
I don't believe this is such a good product like everyone says it is, it's as messy as just giving them a banana so I prefer to give the food without it and avoid the cleaning up the product
Great concept but harder to clean and eat than it looks. Ok if you want to use once and throw away or maybe better with a dishwasher.
Such a fun tool to use during the teething stages as well introduce fruits without the fear of choking. It has a grip handle making it easy for your little one to hold onto it and teeth away. My only complaint is that with certain fruits, such as strawberries, it be a bit tricky to wash out.
I adore these mesh teethers. When my daughter was having a rough time with teething early on, I would put in bits of frozen fruit, yogurt, etc. She loved them! I get them for everyone I know that is having a baby because they helped us so much.
And my daughter didn't like it much either. It's not a bad product, but it just wasn't necessary for teething baby.
We used this and after the FIRST use it was disgusting. Almost impossible to clean and we ended up throwing it away and opting for the cheaper store brand since it was a better product in my opinion. It smelled awful and no matter how much scrubbing I did or how many trips through the dishwasher, pieces of food would NOT come out nor would the smell.
It was a good product for baby's teething but horrible to clean pieces would stay n start rotting
Great ideas, but my ds had a hard time getting anything out so it just aggravated him.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos