Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My mom used these with my sister and they worked great! I can't wait to be able to use them on my son in a few months
These are perfect for first foods and for teething. Just pop frozen bananas or ice in them and let the kid go at it!
My daughter recently started teething and this feeder has been great. I just put an ice cube in it and she loves it.
These were great for when my son was teething!! We'd put frozen strawberries or bananas in it and he'd go to town!
This concept is awesome but neither of my kids were ever able to figure it out. Honestly, it wasn't worth the mess.
Love these....I use these to help my son with teething pain.he sucks on my frozen breast milk it's a boosicle lol
Use these a lot with teething put ice cube or frozen fruit and veggies. they are a little bit of a pain to clean
These are great for teething babies. Frozen fruit inside keeps their interest and helps their gums feel better.
I love these for my little teether and lil one who isn't much of an eater yet!! Get some good fruit into him!!
My baby girl loves these things! They soothe her gums and she loves that it has more flavor than breast milk.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos