Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

• Donde puedo conseguir este producto ? cuánto cues...Be the first to answer!
  • At what age did you let your baby start using this? 1 Answers
  • What is the appropriate age (months) my baby girl is 7 months. Can ...1 Answers
Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Monica G.
Monica G.
I used this to introduce the first foods to my daughter. I put a skinned apple slice in it to help with the pains of teething. She enjoyed it. Later, I put ice cubes in it too. It's great just to introduce foods in general. I can't wait to use it again with my son.
valerie b.
valerie b.
My aunts daughter loved these when she was a toddler and teething. I bought it thinking my son wpuld love it as well, but I think the mesh felt weird in his mouth and would not use it. Oh well.
Cassie Y.
Cassie Y.
Superior, Wisconsin
I used these to feed my daughter new foods.
Fresh fruits and veggies, meats, you name it! She loved it!
Carla F.
Carla F.
Altoona, PA
We bought a few of these and regretted it. We used this with fruits and it was messy and nasty. It didn't work at all, it either wouldn't snap closed or we couldn't get it to open at all.Was a waste of money.
Tarah W.
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
I loved the idea of these feeders, but in reality that left something to be desired. They created a huge mess and the mesh is very difficult to clean. We used them once or twice then gave up, finding them to be more trouble than they were worth. With an active toddler around, there isn't a lot of time to be messing with that kind of clean-up. We found alternate ways to give our baby and toddler whole foods.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I loved this product! I also would freeze breast milk and put it in the mesh feeder. I would also use apples, oranges, strawberries. A bit messy but what meal isn't messy with a baby? :)
Cora P.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
I bought these loving the concept but after the first use i was ready to throw it away and look for somethign different as it was impossible to clean! I fianlly find a different style and brand that was more a pacifier material that was way easier to clean!
Mindy E.
Mindy E.
Germantown, MD
I thought these would be a great way to help introduce my soon to new foods and eliminate the choking hazard. They are HORRIBLE to clean though.
April W.
April W.
Muskogee, OK
What a mess! I thought it would be perfect for bananas and soft veggies/ huge pain to clean ! Baby wasn't interested at all.
Mistidawn H.
Mistidawn H.
Brownsville, TX
I got this product for my little girl when she was small, and I loved the concept of letting her try fruits and not worrying about choking, the only downfall is that this product is very hard to clean.
Janie L.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth