Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
What a mess! I thought it would be perfect for bananas and soft veggies/ huge pain to clean ! Baby wasn't interested at all.
These are really nice to have when the baby is teething I used mine with some frozen strawberries and my daughter loves it
These are great for frozen fruit, or even ice. But when I put a strawberry in it, they were very messy and hard to clean.
Perfect for letting your baby have fruits and veggies, you don't have to worry about them choking on chunks of anything.
My son enjoyed this one time. I gave him banana in it then couldn't get the banana out. I just ended up throwing it away.
These are really good for feeding ur baby fruits so they don't get chocked just make sure u clean them out right after
My daughter used them and we love it great invention easy to clean :) affordable and can be used in so many different ways
I like these but they are really hard to clean. used a couple times for teething but it really wasn't worth the hassle!
And my daughter didn't like it much either. It's not a bad product, but it just wasn't necessary for teething baby.
These are awesome for ice cubes! Otherwise it's super hard to clean the netting and buys the nets became to expensive
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos