The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
This is a great concept. It helps to keep your little one from choking and makes soft food easier to hold. However, it is a pain to clean. The mesh holds food and it takes for ever to get it all out. I quit using mine.
I like these but they are really hard to clean. used a couple times for teething but it really wasn't worth the hassle!
These were my favorite for my son, they are a great way to build healthy desires in your little ones. The only reason why I gave it a b is because they aren't that easy to clean
Loved the idea... Until I had to clean them. Banana and avacados weren't so easy to clean out of these :/ I gave up on them because if I couldn't get all the food out, I didn't want him to eat from it again... And I was absolutely not going to keep purchasing and throwing away.
I really wanted to give my baby fresh fruits and veggies but was nervous about her choking. The mesh feeder made it soooo much easier and virtually no mess. When she was teething, a few pieces of honeydew melon made all of her pain and frustration go away. The Sassy mesh feeder is the best because it unscrews from the top and is easy to re-load even when it's all slimy.
These were great for when my son was teething!! We'd put frozen strawberries or bananas in it and he'd go to town!
Its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry.
Be prepared for a mess. The babies love it but not so much the mommy's. It's also a hassle to clean.
I got this for my son so he could have different kinds of fruits and things without biting off too big of a piece and choking. It got pretty messy and was pretty difficult to clean out.
This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas. Be prepared to buy extra nets.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos