Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
This product is nice for a teething baby. My son would not chew on teething toys but loved when I would put an ice cube in Sassy Teether.
I had these for my son and there really good to put fruit so your baby won't eat the seeds. My some loved them and they wash right away.
These are so nice to put frozen fruit or breast milk in for teething babies. they are not the easiest to clean but defiantly worth it.
Great concept but harder to clean and eat than it looks. Ok if you want to use once and throw away or maybe better with a dishwasher.
The mesh is hard to clean, but our son loves chewing on it. Watermelon was his first experience and while he was messy, he LOVED it.
Its great but my daugter really did not like to sock the little fabric, she want it to really eat, so for me it did not work so well
I love these! I freeze fruit and cooked vegetables and it helps my little girl with teething and I have no worries about her choking
Love the idea and concept of this but it is SO messy and SO hard to clean. My son loved it but I just couldn't deal with the mess.
I didn't like this product at all. It seemed hard for my baby to actually get any food out. And trying to clean it was a disater
Thought these would be great for frozen fruit while teething, so wrong. My son hated these, and they are really hard to clean.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos