The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
The mesh is hard to clean, but our son loves chewing on it. Watermelon was his first experience and while he was messy, he LOVED it.
I'd use these for my little one when she's teething. I'd place frozen fruit in them and they just loved them. downside they can be difficult to clean.
Thought these would be great for frozen fruit while teething, so wrong. My son hated these, and they are really hard to clean.
I was not a big fan of these. Difficult to clean the food out of after. Although I loved the idea, they were just too much work and mess for me.
My child loved these as he started to teeth I would freeze fruits and veggies and stick them in here for my child to chew on. It helped very well.
Both my sons loved these! I out watermelon in them and it was their favorite! Very useful and a good price, mesh a little difficult to get clean
These are really good for feeding ur baby fruits so they don't get chocked just make sure u clean them out right after
I like these but they are really hard to clean. used a couple times for teething but it really wasn't worth the hassle!
I will definitely be getting a couple of these when my son is old enough to use them, he's still a newborn so we have a couple months left
This product is nice for a teething baby. My son would not chew on teething toys but loved when I would put an ice cube in Sassy Teether.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos