Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Came in handy for teething but hard to clean. My son loved these to "gum" on fruit before he had any teeth. These were perfect for frozen fruit as well.
I had these for my son. You can put fruit in the mesh bag without worrying about choking, but depending on what you put in they can be hard to clean out.
It is good if you are desperate for teething relief, but be ready for a mess. The parts fit together well, it just messy as the frozen fruit melts.
I'd use these for my little one when she's teething. I'd place frozen fruit in them and they just loved them. downside they can be difficult to clean.
We also use this in our home! It is such a great product because its so quick and easy to use and wash. I love to put watermelon for the baby in here!
My child loved these as he started to teeth I would freeze fruits and veggies and stick them in here for my child to chew on. It helped very well.
I was not a big fan of these. Difficult to clean the food out of after. Although I loved the idea, they were just too much work and mess for me.
I thought these would be a great way to help introduce my soon to new foods and eliminate the choking hazard. They are HORRIBLE to clean though.
Both my sons loved these! I out watermelon in them and it was their favorite! Very useful and a good price, mesh a little difficult to get clean
I will definitely be getting a couple of these when my son is old enough to use them, he's still a newborn so we have a couple months left
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos