The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
My child didn't really care for these and ultimately it made a stickier mess than if I'd just put it on the highchair tray and it was difficult to clean out and kind of disgusting
My daughter hated these :/ Even though everyone I knew babies enjoyed them she didn't like the concept and I think she thought it was weird especially the netting.
These are really cool but the netting is almost impossible to keep clean. It was kind of gross.
I was not a big fan of these. Difficult to clean the food out of after. Although I loved the idea, they were just too much work and mess for me.
These things are fantastic for little ones! My daughter loves ice but she really can't hold it well and I don't want her to choke, so I put it in this net and she loves it! Granted it makes a bit of a mess but I have a calm and happy baby so it's totally worth it!
This is good for when the babies are getting teeth so you can give them ice in here and let it melt but with food its gross how mashed up the food gets.
These are really good for feeding ur baby fruits so they don't get chocked just make sure u clean them out right after
It help bby while teething n also every safe to introduct née foods to bby
Love the idea and concept of this but it is SO messy and SO hard to clean. My son loved it but I just couldn't deal with the mess.
These are awesome for ice cubes! Otherwise it's super hard to clean the netting and buys the nets became to expensive
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos