The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
I thought these would be a great way to help introduce my soon to new foods and eliminate the choking hazard. They are HORRIBLE to clean though.
This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas. Be prepared to buy extra nets.
My son enjoyed this one time. I gave him banana in it then couldn't get the banana out. I just ended up throwing it away.
The feeder works great initially but is impossible to wash. I've purchased two of these and both have had to throw away after not being able to wash it clean.
I had these for my son and there really good to put fruit so your baby won't eat the seeds. My some loved them and they wash right away.
These are so nice to put frozen fruit or breast milk in for teething babies. they are not the easiest to clean but defiantly worth it.
Great concept but harder to clean and eat than it looks. Ok if you want to use once and throw away or maybe better with a dishwasher.
Loved the concept. Big ring for baby's grip. Even had a cover for travel. The hard part...cleaning those mesh things! Bananas turned it a different color.
My son loved this item. he always loved fruit and other things. i could put stuff in them and he would chew on them all day, especially if they were cold.
I love these! I freeze fruit and cooked vegetables and it helps my little girl with teething and I have no worries about her choking
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos