Sassy Teething Feeder uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY SASSY

This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking.  Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed.  Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods.  Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat.  Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...

Sassy Teething Feeder
  • "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
  • "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
  • "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
  • "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
These were a life saver when my daughter was teething! She even still likes to put frozen fruits in them. They are durable and easy to wash, which is a must for busy moms.
Kimberly D.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas. Be prepared to buy extra nets.
Lauren B.
Troutville, VA
The feeder works great initially but is impossible to wash. I've purchased two of these and both have had to throw away after not being able to wash it clean.
Kalyn w.
My son loved this while he was teething. I would put some fruit in it. His favorite was bananas and peaches, then put it in the freezer to get it really cold.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I just got this for my 7 month old son, I have yet to put fruits in it but I have put ice in it to help ease his teething pain. Kind of messy but good overall.
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
my son loves his i always stick fruit inside with and he tears it up ! its great because i wasnr worried about him choking or a huge mess worth every penny!!!
tania v.
I like this, I can give my baby Ice cubes or fruit, or food with out me worried he can chock on the food, I just don't like the part when I need to clean them
Karrie E.
So far I have used them twice with my son with a banana and he loved, very true hard to clean but I let it sit in bleach water overnight and it was good as new
Allison P.
Eubank, KY
My son loved this item. he always loved fruit and other things. i could put stuff in them and he would chew on them all day, especially if they were cold.
Kam J.
I love that I can give my lo something and not have a fear of them choking but I will say that the mesh bag aren't as strong as the one I had 5 years ago.
Janie L.
Abbeville, SC
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Jessica M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Is this truly worth the money?
Jeannie N.
What do you usually put in here?
Brianne L.
North Bay, Ontario
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
Abileny S.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth