The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
So far I have used them twice with my son with a banana and he loved, very true hard to clean but I let it sit in bleach water overnight and it was good as new
My son loved this when he was teething or not feeling well. I'd fill it with frozen fruit and he'd go to town. but it is rather hard to clean. I ended up just throwing it away after he used it a few times.
Love how I can put fruit in this and not worry about the baby choking. Only thing its a pain to open. Husband finds it too hard to open so I have to be in charge of this. Also the netting gets icky quickly.
I like this, I can give my baby Ice cubes or fruit, or food with out me worried he can chock on the food, I just don't like the part when I need to clean them
My son loved this while he was teething. I would put some fruit in it. His favorite was bananas and peaches, then put it in the freezer to get it really cold.
I got this product for my little girl when she was small, and I loved the concept of letting her try fruits and not worrying about choking, the only downfall is that this product is very hard to clean.
These are ok. I used mine because it was a gift but I would NOT buy one. It worked well enough with most things but cleaning was a HUGE pain. Seriously, I dreaded getting banana out of these things.
I didn't like this product at all. It seemed hard for my baby to actually get any food out. And trying to clean it was a disater
I was lucky enough to try these with a niece before having my own child and it was amazing. Great way to introduce baby to the flavor of some new fruits without worrying about choking on the texture
I love that I can give my lo something and not have a fear of them choking but I will say that the mesh bag aren't as strong as the one I had 5 years ago.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos