Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Used this with my son with fresh fruit. He loved it & I loved it knowing I could give him fresh fruit & not worry about him not chewing anything up good. It is hard to clean well but it's worth it.
We have one for our baby and its ok for things they might chew on. But certain things stain it and it start to stink after a while. But other than that it was neat to use for baby to try new things
I was lucky enough to try these with a niece before having my own child and it was amazing. Great way to introduce baby to the flavor of some new fruits without worrying about choking on the texture
We loved these when our son was starting foods and teething. We liked that he could gnaw on the frozen foods through it to soothe his gums. However they are a pain to clean. We only used them a few weeks.
This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething
I love this product.as my munchkin started to like juices,I gave her a pieces of fruits,watermelon in this and she loved it.also helped her to calm her teething process. Def recommend! !
Love these! Would love to have more tho, my little guy wants to try everything, but I'm hesitant at times because of the choking hazards in case they break apart in his mouth. These help so much!
These were a life saver when my daughter was teething! She even still likes to put frozen fruits in them. They are durable and easy to wash, which is a must for busy moms.
Great use of these product I never had to worry about my baby chocking on food. I would place inside grapes, Strawberries, melon and my babies loved sucking on the juice.
This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas. Be prepared to buy extra nets.
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
Is this truly worth the money?
What do you usually put in here?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos