The Best Organic Baby Foods
Sassy Teething Feeder
3.93 / 5 based on 207 Reviews
This is a great way to give baby whole, fresh, age appropriate foods while reducing the risk of choking. Water filled area in handle keeps food cool longer. Size allows child to hold and self-feed. Mesh bag allows child to safely discover whole foods. Sap-on cover keeps food clean and ready to eat. Assorted boy and girl colors. Inspire independence. Colors shipped will vary. see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
Sassy Teething Feeder
- "A great product to get fruit into young babes with less of choking hazard and also great to use frozen fruit to aid in teething." in 15 reviews
- "My daughter loved sucking bananas through these things, but its nearly impossible to get all the mess out of them." in 11 reviews
- "This product Is a night mare to clean, and an awful mess when baby is actually using it too, but with that being said my son loved them with a banana or strawberry and helped with teething " in 8 reviews
- "This is a great way to let your baby feed himself fresh fruit but it is not worth the effort to clean the netting, especially for bananas." in 7 reviews
- "its a great way to give your teething baby fresh fruits but i agree with the others its hard to wash and when you store it you have to make sure it is completely dry. " in 6 reviews
Love this thing! This is a lifesaver The only thing to help my baby teething. I put frozen fruit in there and she loves it. It's only good for a couple time use since it's very hard to clean, Food gets stuck all the time and that's the last thing I need is a sick baby. So the next time she has a teething episode I toss the old one and get a new one
OMG, this is an amazing product for teething babies. My son never once had a fever or did any grumpy movements on me because I gave him frozen strawberries and Banaanas. Pros: Easy for them to hold Con: Kind of hard to clean up but a way I would just put it one boiling water for 3 min tops!! I highly recommend The SASSY FEEDER!!
We used these for my niece and she lived them. We added strawberries, oranges or other fruit in it for her to chew on when she was teething. It was a great was to give her fruits before she could chew larger pieces. They do though get pretty messy and sticky
Just tried these for the first time today. We used frozen blueberries as others had suggested. My son really seemed to enjoy it and he learned quickly how to feed himself from the feeder. He seems to be teething and it hopefully soothed some of the pain!
I just got this for my 7 month old son, I have yet to put fruits in it but I have put ice in it to help ease his teething pain. Kind of messy but good overall.
We also use this in our home! It is such a great product because its so quick and easy to use and wash. I love to put watermelon for the baby in here!
Its great but my daugter really did not like to sock the little fabric, she want it to really eat, so for me it did not work so well
This concept is awesome but neither of my kids were ever able to figure it out. Honestly, it wasn't worth the mess.
I actually hated this as much as I wanted to like it. Very messy and impossible to clean 😔
This is the best feeder/teether ! The best thing is to freeze grapes and put them in the bag. They can roll the frozen grapes on just the right spots! It is also good for trying new foods because some babies have problems with different textures. I recommend this to all mom's It can be a little messy but it truly is perfect! Xo❤
Q & A
What is your favorite food to use in this teething feeder for your little one?
How do you clean these?! I filled them with frozen banana's and blueberries and have chunks stuck in the mesh.
What do you usually put in here?
Is this truly worth the money?
At what age is it safe to use these on your baby? My baby is 3months & he is already getting fusy wanting to put everything in his mouth & I'm guessing it's that he is starting to teeth
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos