BY SASSY

Inspires "the Senses" Six interlocking mats create a soft and fun play space for baby, covering over 10 square feet. • Mats contain exclusive Microban® antimicrobial technology, fights the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew. • Bright colors, textures and pop-out pieces • Portable and expandable All ages see more...

Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Maybe I'm mean, but these things drove me up a wall and I ended up taking them away from my kids. They were constantly making a huge mess by pulling out all of the middle pieces and throwing the tiles all over the place. We had an alphabet version with a ton of piece making up the inside of the letters and it took forever to clean up after play time. These might be okay for tummy time for a baby who is not going to get destructive but I found them to be a total nuisance and my kids were always trying to chew the foam.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I love this foam puzzle set, its colourful and soft - perfect for my little one to sit on and play
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
We have been using this as a carpet, when we were small mom got us this as a letters vergion its a lovely way to teach your kidz the alphabet or the chape of the things and let them use their brain !
J M.
These are great to protect a baby, if they fall, however, I prefer less mess, and like the ones that don't have letters, or pictures int he center.