BY SASSY

birth+ Extra Value Bonus Pack 200 Scented Single Diaper Disposal Bags with tie-close handles Pop-Up Dispenser Box A safer and more sanitary way to dispose of diapers Bag seals in wetness and bacteria Baby powder scent helps control odors Tie-close handles make the Sassy Diaper Sacks easy and convenient to use ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "The mask the smell of dirty diapers well, and I even had a clip on thing for mine that I could keep right on the side of my diaper bag for easy access." in 1 review
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This are a diaper bag necessity. I love keeping them in my diaper bag to use while I’m out in public. No one likes to go into a smelly public bathroom so I find that these are a nice gesture to keep others from having to smell your babies poop lol.
Aleatha S.
I have used these bags for 2 years now. They are hard to find sometimes. Love the baby powder smell. They are not as covenant as the rolls of bags but they are a better value and work the same.
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I use these every day! They come in a little baggie that is really easy to throw into your diaper bag. They have a pretty strong scent, but the bags are thick and that is what matters! I have tried a few different brands and these are the best at holding in odor. The perfume scent, plus the thick bag helps keep stinky smells in! I don't use my diaper genie any more, so these are a daily necessity! Great product, low price!
Farin G.
LOMPOC, CA
I always keep some of these in my diaper bag. If I forgot my wetbag, I will use these to store my soiled cloth diapers or I will use them for disposies when on the go. They are economical as far as sacks go (you can get 50 for around $2 @ Walmart) and they neutralize odors so you don't have to worry about stinking up a public restroom...or grandma's house. :)
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN
These are so nice for moms on the go. We took a road trip when my daughter was 6 months old and they were extremely helpful. The mask the smell of dirty diapers well, and I even had a clip on thing for mine that I could keep right on the side of my diaper bag for easy access.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product when you're trying to keep the dirty diapers from penetrating the house. It was a huge hassle having to constantly take out the trash because the house was penetrated with dirty diapers. Luckily, these bags made things a lot more simpler.
Angela M.
I love these! I recently couldn't find these anywhere so I ended up purchasing different bags but they do not compare to these. It has a great scent, it's easy to tear off from the next bag and they're decently priced.
Megan H.
['Moncks Corner', ''], SC
I have used these for years. I cloth diaper but just recently got a wet bag so those were kept to hold soiled cloth diapers when out. I love them. I have also used them for wet clothes, swimsuits, etc.
maisa s.
Melissa H.
Love these! Good to keep in the diaper bag for on the go when you don't have a trash near by. Keeps the smell from spreading through the diaper bag.
Jazmin B.