Melina R.

I have a friend who prefers pacifiers with holes for air ventilation such as these. I noticed the clip is different from normal pacifier clips. Seems the circle portion goes around the front instead of a knotting a string to the small ventilation holes. Such a good idea and haven't seen these. Where can you buy these pacifiers?

Holly F.
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
1 year, 6 months ago
I buy mine at Rite aid, Walmart, grocery stores. It all else fails, online ordering. All 3 of my kids loved these pacifiers.
Elizabeth G.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Nicholls , GA
1 year, 6 months ago
I have found them at Walmart, target, and online at Amazon.
Mya V.
Mya V.
Sanger, CA
2 years, 12 months ago
Target!
Gina G.
Gina G.
2 years, 12 months ago
I buy them at Walmart! They're great pacifiers, the only ones my daughter will use.