Sassy Grow Up Cup, 2 ea uploaded by Martikkia L.Sassy Grow Up Cup, 2 ea uploaded by Shelly B.Sassy Grow Up Cup, 2 ea uploaded by Mariah S.

BY SASSY #8 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

The Sassy Grow Up Cup isn t Just Evolutionary, It s Revolutionary Ages: 12+ Months A Patent-Pending 360 Design That Lets Your Baby or Toddler Sip from Anywhere Around the Rim with Ease 2 Encourages the Kind of Muscle Coordination That Helps Children Move up to an Open Cup 1 No Spout, No Spill Design, the Silicone Value Keeps the Liquid from Spilling 6 BPA Free 5 Dishwasher Safe Top Rack 4 Phthalate Compliant Includes: 2 - 9 oz Cups *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought a two pack of these for my son and he cannot get any liquid out of them. I have tried the cup with other children to and none of them can get any liquid out of them as well. I would not suggest this brand or this style cup. The 360 design is better with the Munchkin Brand.
Ariel B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
While I like the 360 design I tried this cup with multiple children ages ranging from 1-3 and not one of them was able to actually get the liquid from the cup. I found it was worth it to spend the extra money and get the munchkin brand of these cups.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely Loved this cup! You could literally turn it upside down or do whatever you wanted and nothing would come up. Unfortunately, neither of my kids would drink out of these cups :(
Kaitlyn D.
When I first started giving my daughter sippy cups, these were the ones I gave her. She was definitely frustrated at first trying to get the concept of the cup as it didn't just come out like a regular cup (she drank from a regular cup with my help) but once she got the hang of it, she loved having a "big girl" cup that was hers! These are still her favorite of her sippy cups and for under $10 for 2, they are pretty great! We have many of them and so far only one of them has started to leak. So far they're amazing and hold up pretty darn well!
Mariah S.
This cup leaked everywhere! I'm not even sure how! My 19 month old won't use it because she barely gets a trickle. I tried it just to check it and same thing! You can barely get anything out of it! We have other brands of the same cup that are much much better!
Bridget M.
Grayson, KY
These cups were admittedly ver frustrating at first. They would spill if my daughter threw them but then when she tried to drink she couldn't get anything out. At this point we have had them for a month, and sometimes they do spill but when the lid is tightened all the way it's not bad. She has learned to drink out of it really well and it's one of our go to cups! And for $7-8 for two of them, you can't beat that!
Keri G.
These cups are good for children who want a big boy/girl cup but still cant quite drink from one.
I like the 360 drink concept and they dont seem to hold onto colored liquids like a lot of sippy cups do.

The downfall, they are marketed as leak proof and they are not.
Hannah J.
Hopewell, VA
These are the only sippy cup our toddler will drink out of. They are great, rarely leak, and are easy to take apart and clean. The only downside is that they get mold in the curves of the plastic ring part of the lid rather easily and is difficult to get out. However, a bit of bleach water usually fixes that quickly.
Felicitas B.
Oak Harbor, WA
A bit too hard for my 10 month old to drink from. He was already used to drinking from our cups with help. Was well built, easy to clean, and I liked the concept. I ended up giving it to my Aunt with Parkinson's disease. She loves it! It works great for her and she never has a spill with it. She likes that its unbreakable, and has a wide bottom so it sits stable.

TL:DR, miss with baby. Highly recommend for adults with special needs.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these cups! They have been a great transition tool from a sippy to a big girl cup! They are easy to open and close. Plus they're not a pain in the put to clean. Which is a huge plus side. If you've ever had to clean valves, you know what I mean! I started with my daughter around 9/10 months.
Tiana F.
Is this really spill proof?
Melissa M.
I have never seen these. Do they have a lid? I need to get my two kids off soppy cups I wonder if these will work
claire j.
Minden, LA
I've been curious about these. I have an 8 month old would it be too soon for her to use these?
Isabel V.
Riverdale , IL
I need these cups! Does anyone know where I could get them?
Brianna B.
salem, Or
Do these gather mold/mildew in them easily? if so how do you clean in? does the lid come apart?