Sassy Count 'n Spell  Appliques

Sassy Count 'n Spell Appliques

BY SASSY

Brightly colored, these Count N Spell Bath Appliques from Sassy® easily stick to bathtub surfaces, making learning letters and numbers as easy as A-B-C and 1-2-3! Letters A-Z and numbers 0-9 help develop early reading and language skills. Clings to tile and bath surfaces when wet. Soft and durable foam and large size are easy for child to grasp. 6 rainbow colors and textures - 36 piece set                    see more...

Sassy Count 'n Spell  Appliques
Sassy Count 'n Spell Appliques
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son absolutely loves playing with these during bath time!" in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves playing with these at bath time!" in 1 review
  • "These have to be my sons favorite thing to play with at bath time!" in 1 review
Samantha  R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Recently purchased these for my son for bath time and he loves it! Never wants to get out of the shower and I love showing him how to spell new words!! Very great investment! Definitely will last for years!
Heather D.
My son loves these. He has so much fun with them in the bath. We stick them to the wall of the shower and they're a great tools to help learn letters, numbers, and colors.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
All my kids leave messages for each other in the bath tub. These are great! They float and can stick to the wall (temporarily). My 3 year old went from discussing colors to shapes, textures, letters and numbers. You can even leave your hubby a morning message if you feel like sorting through them ;)
Ashley C.
Oakland , TN
These have to be my sons favorite thing to play with at bath time! He love to dump them in the water and find the letters I call out for him! Love how it turns bath time into something educational!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
My son absolutely loves playing with these during bath time! They are fun and easy to use. And they were affordable and are durable, which is good because he still sticks things in his mouth!
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
My son loves playing with these at bath time! It is a great way to help little ones learn their letters and they have fun while doing it!
Morgan S.
Artesia, NM
My babies love these in the shower or bath. They stick to the wall and are super fun for them. U can find them at target or Walmart.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Some are hard to stick to the walls when wet, but are great starters for toddlers! I like the ones with the sea life animals best!
Brittany  .
These stay in our bathtub and get used daily! We practice phonetic sounds and my teething 1 year old loves gnawing on them!
Ute K.
Apo, AE
My daughters love playing with these in the tubs. My three year old reads out loud what she put on the wall of the tub