BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSassy+Chic
Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt

Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt

by Sassy+Chic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,680 reviews
Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
This makeup brush cleaning mitt is a great product to have when needing to wash your brushes! It’s comfortable to use and does an excellent job with cleaning makeup brushes. I wouldn’t recommend cleaning sponges with this, as it’s much better suited with brushes. This product is also easy to clean. I do recommend this brush cleaning mitt!
Pamela K.
A great tool for cleaning brushes. I could scrub away all the residue with no color remaining in the rinse. Not bad for a Dollar Tree haul.
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt uploaded by Tina M B.
I saw this at the Dollar tree when I was looking at the makeup section. You can find a lot of great things for a dollar, and this baby is great for spot cleaning. They had a pretty good selection of colors, but I have been loving pink lately. This is a great find, because you wear this on the hand, fingers, and spray on your favorite makeup remover spray, and gently rub brush on the mitt to clean. It's great for on the go, and when you just wanna quickly clean your brushes.
Pui C.
BELCHERTOWN, MA
Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt uploaded by Pui C.
Now I see why the Youtubers were raving about the sassy and chic lip scrub! it does make the lip scrub application a lot more easier there’s two sides to it. I prefer the light exfoliate side.
Sierra B.
Roanoke, TX
absolutely LOVE this!!! my brushes haven’t been this clean since i bought them!! will definitely be using this often!!
Miriam R.
Salinas, CA
Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt uploaded by Miriam R.
This is a great tool for cleaning makeup brushes. I gave it 4 stars because it is a little rough when trying to clean makeup sponges and can tear them up a bit. So now I use it only for my brushes and it makes cleaning them so much easier. Its cheap and totally does the trick. I recommend it.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,422 reviews
Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt uploaded by Evelyn S.
Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt Sassy + Chic (2 Pz) sorry Colin mat when is MItt it does this job awesome easy to use I have no concern with this product and it's very small if it's in your purse and it does improve and it's long-lasting and I love it
Catherine E.
White Plains, NY
Sassy + Chic Makeup Brush Cleaning Mitt uploaded by Catherine E.
Love this makeup brunch cleaning tools. It is super affordable which I love! And I wash my brush with lukewarm water and soap and use the brush cleaner!
Amanda O.
Ormond Beach, FL
Bought this at the Dollar Tree. Best dollar I have spent. Cleans my brushes great and very easy to use. So go find this product and use it. Just as good as the expensive ones.
Gema F.
Stockton, CA
Disclaimer: It was only one piece. However I did buy this at dollar tree and it was definitely worth it. It works great! Gets rid of the makeup from my brushes. I gave it three stars because the product was great but what it claims isn’t true. It’s only a one piece. But I highly recommend this!

Looking for your answer?