Sassy Bumpy Ball uploaded by Frish Q.Sassy Bumpy Ball uploaded by Amber M.

BY SASSY #83 in Baby Toys

Easy grasp bumps on ball help baby hold and toss or roll the ball. Soft ball construction is appropriate for baby s environment. Clear plastic ends contain multiple color beads that make rattle noises. Bright colors and bold patterns help engage baby s developing sense of vision 6+ months. see more...

• Did anyone else order this thinking this was going to be smaller? 🤣1 Answers
  • "and she is now 11M and still plays with it!" in 1 review
Amber J.
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a great toy for baby! Lots of colors and designs that my 4 month old loves to look at! Soft to chew on and just enough rattle to grab his attention!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert
My son liked playing with this when he was about 6-9 months old. The colors and noises are engaging for babies. However. it doesn't roll around easily so he's lost interest in it. It's also hard for them to pick up! I don't think I'd buy this again, especially since I think the price is high for a ball like this.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
My child got this when she was 4 months old as played with it a few time but after that she didn't have much interest in it... she is a year old now and threw it away (she is learning to put things up lol) so not sure if it was cause she was done with it and didn't want it any more or if she was just putting it up like she would if she picked all her toys up and put them in her toy box.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter is only a month old and this is already a favorite toy at our house. She is not old enough for it yet, but loves when daddy or I shake it for her to track movement and sound. She always calms down when hearing the rattle sounds.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert
My kids loved this. They were able to make it rattle with minimal effort. I think it is the perfect size for little hands and big enough that you don't have to worry about them shoving a whole bump in their mouths. Great for all ages0-12.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter did enjoy this toy.  It kept her occupied at a young age! It is very easy for small hands to grab on & hold.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves this ball! It's a little larger than I thought it would be. Probably not suitable for a baby under 4 months of age.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Not my sons favorite toy but the rattling is a nice noise to get his attention so he plays.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Georgetown, OH
My boys have this and don't really show any interest in it. It doesn't do much and is kind of awkward.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Perrysburg, OH
My son is three months old and it is easy for him to grab and shake. It keeps him occupied for a while but not his favorite toy
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Did anyone else order this thinking this was going to be smaller? 🤣