BY SASA

Christine N.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this site as often anymore because i find that i can get it a bit cheaper elsewhere. they do offer A LOT of products on their site. (more skincare products i feel than other sites i go to to browse asian products). they do charge shipping, but sometimes they have free shipping with $25, which i enjoy. shipping takes 2-3 weeks, just like any other package coming from asia to the us using standard shipping.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sasa sells everything from low to high end and carries almost every brand imaginable in Asia. Whenever I go to Hong Kong and I step in here... my friends and family know that I am going to take a while! They sell everything from travel-size containers and products to full-size products.. from haircare to skincare to nails! Although some items tend to be a little bit pricier.. Sasa is defnitely a one-stop shop for all your cosmetic needs.. and as a plus.. they are on every single corner in Hong Kong... so if you forget to bring something.. it's readily available for pickup!
Alex L.
Alex L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They sell authentic products at a relatively low price. However, their free shipping minimum is quite high and I am always struggling to meet that minimum. But their collection is quite expansive! Downside is that the last time I ordered from them, it took over two weeks just to get the products to be shipped out with no notification from them. I am hoping the shipping aspect has improved since.
SAfIAh s.
SAfIAh s.
This is a kind of drugstore and high end shop. Its sell everything that I need and I really into it till I walking for hours in this shop. Hahaha hahaha.