Saryna Key Professional Shea Natural Keratin Pure African Shea Butter, 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY SARYNA KEY PROFESSIONAL

African Shea Butter - Damage Repair For hair types: Dry 2 Damaged 3 Split Ends Care: An advanced formula produced from the Shea nut that treats, repairs and restores hair from root to end. African Shea Butter Damage Control contains high concentrations of Vitamin A, E and F, amino acids and keratin, creating a unique complex that restores hair to its healthy state. Keratin delivers softness, flexibility and brilliant shine. While the amino acids assist in the production of proteins that soften, nourish and strengthen hair fibers. Results: Restored, supple, healthy hair, that is well nourished and shiny. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Naimies awhile back, unfortunately they no longer carry the line. The fragrance is natural and it's a great hydrating hair treatment. The shampoo and conditioner are great too. I would have repurchased but Naimies stopped selling this line :( I have frizzy, coarse hair.
Melche E.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have a curly hair but I love using it for the reason of keratin and Shea butter. The fact that it is natural keratin and pure African Shea butter it means it certainly really good for your hair and that's why I use it to treat my damage hair
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair isn't the healthiest out there so I am always trying to find something that works for me. I really like this hair treatment and it makes my hair feel all around better. I would recommend this for dry hair.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for split ends. I had searched so many reviews because my daughters curly hair was becoming a mess. This is definitely our answer and smells great!! #ThanksInfluencer
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product for dry, frizzy hair and really moisturizes your hair. It's expensive though, but well worth it though, and I definitely recommend this product to others !
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
This stuff is amazing !! I color my hair constantly !! I was doing coconut oil treatments till I tried this !!! it made my hair look and feel so much more healthy !!!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Arnolds Park, IA
This product leaves my hair suuuuuuuuuupppppppper soft. I really recommend This for dry hair.
Kianna C.
Kianna C.
Fresno, CA
Super great for dry, damaged, and split ends; especially for curly hair !!!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
If you like soft hair that shines and is fuller then you will love this product. it is my holy grail for my hair. it helps nourish my hair and I love the way it looks and feels after I use it and so will anyone else that has it or tries it. it is amazing and the best I have ever tried
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
As far as keratin products, this is probably one of the best out there. I find that other expensive comparable products that I buy don't do as well as this did. My hair was dry, damaged, and splitting from excessive heat use. Now it is soft and much more manageable, not to mention visibly healthier. Even in the future when my hair is healthier, I am going to keep coming back to this to keep it strong and beautiful
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
I have very dry ends do you think this will work for dry hair ? Has anybody tried this ? What were your results after using this product for some time ?
V E.
V E.
Where can I get this?
Rejimol R.
Rejimol R.
Delhi
Is it good for all types of hair
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Noblesville, IN
Is it expensive
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
Does this absorb well or does it leave you feeling wet and greasy? Is it good for eczema?