BeautyHairHair ProductsSaryna Key
Damage Repair Treatment Conditioner

Saryna Key Damage Repair Treatment Conditioner

by Saryna Key

Repair your beautiful hair from root to tip with this advanced formula damage repair treatment conditioner from Saryna Key. Its unique combination of ingredients works to repair the hair shaft from the inside out and is designed to repair, treat and rejuvenate your hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saryna Key Damage Repair Treatment Conditioner!
Amelia Y.
N Salt Lake, UT
This stuff smells so good. I have to mention that first because it is an experience! It's also just amazing as a conditioner and keeping my hair hydrated. I live in a very dry area where winter can wreak havoc. This keep my color treated hair supple and soft, I highly recommend this for all hair types.
justine P.
Winnipeg, MB
So hydrating and nourishing! Has done wonders to my brittle, dry blonde hair. Also smells like sophisticated vanilla/caramel. So good!
Arlinda Z.
Woodbridge, ON
Saryna Key Damage Repair Treatment Conditioner uploaded by Arlinda Z.
Purchased at: Sally's Beauty Supply
Yo a este producto lo llamo mi salvacion!!! Quiero compartir mi experiencia yo vivia en Colombia y me vine a vivir a canada cuando llegue aca intente cantidad de shampoo y acondicionadores pero todos me dejaban algo blanco en el cabello y el cuero cabelludo me picaba demasiado asi q yo entre en panico porq no podia creer q no encontrara un producto para aliviar la picazon y no entendia q sucedia seguro al ser otro pais diferente tipo de agua nose algo sucedio y creanme que cuando me recomendaron este shampoo dije ay Dios otro mas y creanme q no le doy 5 estrellas sino 10 porque curo mi desesperacion y me encanta. Hace 9 meses lo uso y estoy fascinada y no volvi a tener caspa ni picazon en mi cabello. Asi que este es mi producto salvacion 100% rexomendado.
Laura P.
Ontario
If I could afford to keep buying this I would it is the best I have ever tried, it makes your hair so soft and thick and smell beautiful, if you have very dry and/or thin hair and can afford 30$ each for shampoo and conditioning this is the best one!
Yasmin R.
Markham, ON
This conditioner literally saved my dried out bleach hair. After the first wash my hair was really rejuvenated and as though it’s never been dyed before not to mention that it smells delightful
Mary S.
Athens , Attica
The conditioner I was looking for all my life. Works wonders, especially when combined with the shampoo.
Lara M.
Winnipeg, MB
My hair has never been better! I used this for a month straight and my hair looked brand new! Breakage was minimal compared to others and it was shiny and soft! Not to mention smells amazing!!! If you have over processed hair and need repair. This is it.

Looking for your answer?