Saryna KEY Damage Repair - Shampoo

by Saryna Key

For use on dry, broken and damaged hair. The damage repair leave-in moisturizer is composed of a formula that contains high concentrations of shea butter, natural keratin, softening ingredients and silk. It works to smooth the hair while protecting it from climate and chemical damage. Packaging is 100%‭ ‬recyclable and our products are cruelty free‭.‬

Dose this actual help repair hair and keep it from getting more damaged?
Does this help to protect dry broken ends from heat styling?
My hair is a little damaged and I am trying to find a shampoo that will help it. Has anyone used this product and seen an improvement in their hair?
Start your review of Saryna KEY Damage Repair - Shampoo !
Amanda M.
Whitby, ON
I’ve used this for a year now and would not look to buy anything else! It makes your hair feel soft, smell good and repairs frizzy and damaged hair. I would love if it wasn’t so expensive but it’s better than anything I’ve ever tried from a drugstore. Would definitely keep buying.
Berni W.
Fredericton , NB
Saryna KEY Damage Repair - Shampoo  uploaded by Berni W.
This stuff is incredible. It's the only shampoo I use. The smell is out of this world amazing. My hair is super dry and it works wonders on it. The shampoo does such a good job sometimes I don't even use conditioner. If your at your hair salon and see it I suggest picking some up you won't regret it.
Ulla B.
Refreshing, ideal for long hair. My hair is soft and shiny after using Saryna. I have long but fine hair, it’s perfect even if you wash your hair every day.
Justine P.
Winnipeg, MB
You need it! Your sister needs it! Your best friend needs it! ANYONE needs it! Best shampoo & conditioner hands down. Not only does it smell AMAZING (like a deep mature vanilla, creamy caramel smell) but it leaves your hair so silky soft and hydrated. Has helped my severely bleached, dry, damaged hair. Does not make my hair greasy fast either.
Jesse J.
st cyprien
this shampoo is a superb discovery! it cleans without drying, it deeply hydrates, it takes care of my curls and makes them more bounce! in addition it is sulfate-free and paraben-free!
Shab S.
york
This is hands down by far the best shampoo I have been using! I noticed a huge difference in the health of my hair! It smells amazing too! Would not change it at all, I would recommend the damage repair for those with dead hair after colouring so much!
Laura P.
Ontario
Without the conditioner and vise versa these products probably would not work just as any but this is the best and if you have very damaged dry hair coloured or not and can afford it this is the stuff ... it is the best.
Amee R.
Edmonton
Absolutely loved this product, I have very thick dry curly hair, and I am constantly straightening it. My ends got to bad, but I’ve begun to finally see some amazing improvements. The scent is great and lasts me days! Highly recommend especially with the great prices.
Mishayla A.
Junction City, KS
 This shampoo is so so worth the cost. You dont need very much so it lasts a long time. Theres not much lather it but that doesnt bother me. The smell is what I imagine Angel's smell like lol It lasts until my next wash and I can smell it through out the day
Anna P.
Forever my favourite shampoo. I don’t know where else you could get it either the salon or distributors! But it’s amazing my hair is sooo soft and you don’t need a lot!