BY SARTORI

Sartori® Merlot Bellavitano® Cheese.
By wedding this rich, creamy cheese to the berry and plum notes of Merlot, we've created a marriage of flavors destined to make your taste buds say, "I do."
First Place Winner American Cheese Society.
rBST Free.
No significant difference has been found in milk from cows treated with artificial hormones.
Master's Mark.
Wisconsin.
Reserve.
1939
Net wt 150g / 5.3 oz. see more...

Grace V.
Glendale , CA
Yumm. This cheese is so good. I tried a sample of it in a supermarket and immediately bought some for myself! It has a light taste of merlot so it's not crazy overpowering. But you can definitely taste it. We chopped it up and added it to our salads! It's also really good with crackers. Definitely will be buying this again!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
This cheese is very good. The merlot taste isn't too overpowering, which I was afraid it would be. The texture of the cheese is very good. I would buy this again.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
This is a really nice cheese. The merlot flavor is very subtle and delicious. The texture is very creamy. Taste great with crackers
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely delicious. Great flavor and totally worth the splurge. This is great on crackers and I've even used it on a grilled cheese!
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
I buy this cheese with some good meat and crackers if I'm looking to indugle every now and then :) its rich in taste and perfect with a glass of wine
jenna s.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite cheeses. It's very sharp and the merlot flavor compliments it nicely. It is reasonably priced as far as good hard cheeses go, and you can get it at most grocery stores.
Kaitlynn W.
I really do not like this type of cheese but I do have a lot of friends that eat it and enjoy it a lot
Yesenia P.
Sartori merlot bellavitano cheese is super good and taste great you definitely have to try it love it
Montana D.
If you're a cheese head you will love this! Great taste and melts just as great as well.
Noelle S.
I love all cheese but this one is one of my favorites!! The flavor is incredible and great to snack on with crackers
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
How does this taste?
Mariah L.
Foodie Expert
How does this cheese taste?
Natalie B.
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like?
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Foodie Expert
I've seen this cheese a couple times. What does it taste like?
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
Foodie Expert
Does this cheese have a stronger cheese or wine profile flavor?