BY SARNA

For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations. Steroid-Free and Fragrance-Free Relieves itching associated with Eczema and Dry, Sensitive Skin.  Moisturizing Questions? 1-888-500-DERM see more...

Hannah T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does what it says which is curing your itch temporarily. I have eczema so I’m constantly scratching my skin. This lotion doesn’t sting my skin, but I have to keep reapplying it every 3-4 hours. Don’t expect this lotion to moisturize your skin though. I would layer Vaseline on top or something else.
Jennie L.
My skin is so sensitive, that I don't usually wear lotions with fragrances. I also struggle with eczema. Sarna for sensitive skin helps my dry skin, itchy skin, and eczema skin. It doesn't have a fragrance which is helpful! I have found that this product is also helpful on bug bites!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5

This seems to stop my itch but then it sometimes doesn't. Sometimes it goes on nice and smooth and sometimes it looks like there are little globs of cotton lint. I think it is drying to my skin. Still hoping for something better.
Erika M.
This lotion absolutely helps when I have itchy irritated skin... which is a lot of the time. It gives you a cooling sensation that cures the itch and helps to heal it.
Carrie S.
Brady, TX
Perfect for my dry sensitive skin. Goes on creamy & doesn't feel like afterwords. No fragrance to irritate.
Michelle G.
Yuma, AZ
Does the sensitive solution have the menthol or medicine smell the original has? The original smells weird and it kind of makes my skin feel like it's burning. Is that normal?