Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion uploaded by Madison Z.Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion uploaded by Ashley G.Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion uploaded by Archel A.

BY SARNA

Cools And Soothes Irritated Skin Steroid-Free Dermatologist Recommended Made In Usa see more...

Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
We use this on our son who has eczema. we keep it in the fridge so that when you put it on, it helps with the inflammation along with the itching
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
This lotions helped a lot with eczema and dry skin itch. Non greasy feel and very effective even in sensitive skin
Ashley G.
Albuquerque, NM
Works great for my daughters sensitive skin!!!! And it's not to expensive I absolutely love it and even for myself
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
I'm so happy I found this lotion!! Every winter my legs get so dry and itchy...So bad that I claw myself in my sleep! I saw this lotion and thought hmmm I'll try it! It's absolutely amazing. As soon as I put one pump per leg the itching stopped. My legs even feel smoother! What I LOVE the most about it is that it's NOT GREASY at all! It soaks completely into your skin and leaves zero residue! I'm seriously in love with this product. Sarna Anti-Itch Lotion For Sensitive Skin
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This stuff has helped me out big time! My legs have been real itchy lately, I'm not sure what the cause is but I can confirm that this lotion has been a blessing. It relieves the itchiness majorly (: The scent isn't the best though but it doesn't bother me either.
Kris W.
This is the ONLY lotion I can use that I am not allergic to (yes, I'm even allergic to the hypo-allergenic lotions) so finding this lotion was absolutely the most amazing thing ever. My father's dermatologist recommended he try this one (as we have the same problem with lotions and will break out in hives if we use anything else) and I must say it has worked for me, too! I was having the most difficult time with m hands being so dry and now I have a bottle of this at home and at work. If there is someone else out there that is allergic to every other lotion you've tried, PLEASE TRY THIS!
Also, this lotion has no scent to it.
Madison L.
This product really help my dry and itchy skin. As soon as I put it on its like it works instantly. My skin is no longer itchy or dry after I use it. I have really bad allergies and when I get rashes this helps take the itching away
lily p.
Waterford, MI
I have very dry skin and I get super itchy especially in the winter months. Recently my boyfriend went out and bought me a bottle and it works amazing as a quick fix. It is not a heavy oily lotion. You don't feel gross after you apply it.
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My son in law had the shingles, went and got him this and it helped a lot with the itching and discomfort.
Rachel C.
Good lotion. Works great an winter dry skin and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling after applying.