BY SARGENTO

We use the freshest whole milk to make this flexible cheese extra creamy. It’s the best choice for making the richest, most delicious Italian dishes, appetizers and desserts.

Ingredients

Whey, Pasteurized Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum

Arody C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this ricotta cheese for all my pasta dishes like stuffed shells, cheesy ziti and lasagna. The consistency and taste works best than other brands. My favorite ricotta that I recommend to all.
Tawny L.
I love using this ricotta cheese for my lasagna was my big ziti is very good it's Rich delicious the flavor is so good I like it I enjoy it my kids enjoy it it's affordable I recommend it all the time compared to other ones I will like this one I will buy it again and I tell all my friends to buy it
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
I use this as an ingredient in my southwest turkey burgers to keep them moist. It’s incredible flavor .
You can also use in a low carb lasagna that’s amazing. I won’t use any other brand than Sargento cheese and haven’t for over ten years now when I cook. That’s another hobby of mine.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Creamy and good taste. It has a clean flavor,very fresh and delicious with a great texture. I prefer full fat cheese. To me they are just better quality products.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I wish I could say this isn’t true but I’ve absolutely eaten a whole tub of this with a spoon and some salt. Some do this with ice cream. My Italian roots have decided I’d rather do it with rich, creamy cheese. I’m embarrassed now. But yah, buy it.
Lauren M.
Salisbury , NC
I make a lot of Italian dishes with ricotta and this is one of the few brands that has an amazing ricotta cheese! It’s not excessively watery (like some you’ll find) and it has great flavor. I’ll definitely be using this in a lasagna again soon 😉
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Ricotta is my favorite and the fact that they offer it in a nice small container is so convenient! I am used to having to buy Big ones and not using it all! Thankfully they finally have a brand for the ones who eat alone!
Lori U.
Uniontown
I love Sargento Whole milk ricotta cheese it taste really smooth and it’s not watery I like eating it with Parmesan cheese oregano and parsley and salt and pepper and I love for snack I also love using in my lasagna
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Sargento never disappoints me! I feel like I’m buying a higher quality product when I purchase Sargento. It’s a great value for what I’m getting! It tastes great too! I always use it for a great lasagna!
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
This is one of the only ricotta cheese brand I’ll use! I use this product in pretty much all of my Italian recipes! It gives it the perfect amount creaminess! I would recommend this product to everyone!